Author Topic: Object Maker: How to Make A Sign Like RedLineLies??? [SOLVED]  (Read 1183 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
Hi everyone! I'm just about finished with my pack map! But of course, I'm planning on making a sign for the map that shows specific people that I'd like to credit to for the things I used in the map. Similar to that sign in the map "Feral City" ~ by Redlinelies that gives credit to others. A screenie below....

See that? Isn't that cool!? XD Anywho, I'd like to make a sign like that. Now, for the rock things I know he used basic FH meshes such as "basiccube.mesh" or whatever. But how did he get the black "THANKS FOR DOWNLOADING......" on the mesh? I know how to create images like that using paint and such, and I know how to edit. Yes, I am aware of Thierry's "letrero_madera" meshes - but those don't look like the one Red used in his map.

Does anyone know how I can make a sign like that? Cuz' I really wanna give credit to other people who helped make my map possible. c: Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

EDIT: Nevermind! XD I figured out how to do it. >.<
« Last Edit: July 05, 2015, 09:38:52 pm by Cybril Salvatore »

Echoing harmony

Re: Object Maker: How to Make A Sign Like RedLineLies??? [SOLVED]
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2015, 01:51:40 am »
Wait nvm.

Offline Warriorstrike

• . "The truth is often what we make of it; you heard what you wanted to hear, believed what you wanted to believe."
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 346
  • . Remember… the Force will be with you. Always.
    • warriorstrike
    • warriorstrike
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
Re: Object Maker: How to Make A Sign Like RedLineLies??? [SOLVED]
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2015, 01:56:10 am »
Oh, I'm glad you figured it out. It's very sweet of you to consider giving credit to the people who helped with your map. Good luck with the map. c:

If you define yourself by the power to take life, the desire to dominate, to possess… then you have nothing.