Author Topic: Object Maker  (Read 1424 times)

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
Object Maker
« on: July 23, 2013, 02:45:30 pm »
Many have told me "I don't know how to work Object Maker" or if they do, then its only to set up downloaded meshes. I'm curious though, how many of you actually build something using Object Maker? And it doesn't even have to be using the shapes to make like, a building or anything. It could be as simple as having multiple trees coming out at the same time so you can place more at once more easily.

I can't remember where it was but I recall seeing a thread where someone built like, a mini boat/ark somewhere on the forum a long time ago, among some other things. Perhaps I'm a bit of an oddball but I would love to know what some things others have made or tried to make. The absolute favorite of anything I've ever made using it is a lighthouse. I attempted to make an electrical tower for a more urban map and failed.  I know I'm not alone here, so do any of you use object maker?

Offline Warrior4ever

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 15
  • Muffins. Oh yes... I went there.
    • View Profile
Re: Object Maker
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 03:46:08 pm »
I love to create unique pieces for maps ^^ My favorites I've made have been a log bridge, doghouse and simple cottage. Some of my ideas I've yet to make would be a shower/steam room, a barbed-wire fence, a caterpillar, and many other random ideas that pop into my head XD Truth is, I just love the creative aspect of this game as a whole :D

Offline Silhouette

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 53
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 03:56:38 pm »
I love to create unique pieces for maps ^^ My favorites I've made have been a log bridge, doghouse and simple cottage. Some of my ideas I've yet to make would be a shower/steam room, a barbed-wire fence, a caterpillar, and many other random ideas that pop into my head XD Truth is, I just love the creative aspect of this game as a whole :D
Ah cool :D I've made a stall type shower as well as a bathroom/bathtub type of shower for a house map before. I've never made a barbed wire fence though... I wonder how you would do that. :o

And same here, I like how its so open and free-form. ^_^

Offline darkknight

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 60
  • Ask Questions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 04:26:17 pm »
Well, come to think of it, even though I'm more into receiving objects from other gaming platforms, I have at least tried to use the Object Maker, just to see how it would fair out for me. I've made a boulder-like structure, a "building," I say building with quotation because... well, it looked like a building to me, lol. I've made a pretty nice cave and a random staircase. Other than that, that's about it. I usually try every blue moon to experiment more with the Object Maker feature, so, I may get the feel of it eventually.
Image © Mikita Kavalenka