Author Topic: My own characters.  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Levair7

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
My own characters.
« on: January 26, 2012, 03:28:09 am »
             I have many different types of characters I have made of my own, some lions, some wolves. many of which have storys which are very sad, war, fighting, and peace. the first out of them Is Sefira Cresanova. She was born  with incredible survival skills and stratgies. She was also born on the night all the wolves knew and celebrated about, Great Lupis Day.  Her mother,with a beautiful jade pelt and whitish undercoat, was Happy, yet scared, for she had heard of a group who come and take little pups and cubs, who seem to have incredible power, away. They will do anything thing to take them away, even if it must mean death. Sefira's mother hides her pup from any who looked crazed for her pups. They lived happily together as daughter and mother, Intil one day when the full moon was at its higest covered in crimson red. Sefira and her Mother were out hunting in the deep forest, when they appeared. In the darkness of the forest they stood there, teeth shining in the glare of the full red moons light, their pelts coated with blood all over,and their eyes a deep dark yellow. They were running towards Sefira when her mother had seen them. Sefira's mother does a small growl towards Sefira,telling her to run. They run through the darkness of the forest, still the crazed group is on their tracks. They try to lose them,but they still find their path. Sefira and her mother come to a stop when they reach a cliff, having no chance of escapeing these Crazed demons. The crazed pack steps closer to Sefira and her mother,making them step back getting closer to the edge. Sefira's mother was trembling of fear for her pup, but she would never hand over her pup, even if it must mean her death. Sefira's Mother leaps at the crazed wolves,in attemt to protect her pup......
OOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKK!! Since noone wants to reply to Sefira(Which is very sad) I quess I shall start a little summery for the others I have in store for you reading and RP lovers!! which I shall wright to you as SOON as I get 10 REPLYS!!!! A writer must know if her reader likes what she has written to continue, so please, reply or nuzzel me. Thank you!

h\.... I quess nobody likes Sefira. Sefira feels sad now, please give her 10 replys, then she might be happy again. please, shes sad and feels all alone now. :'(       <-.-> alright.... if you are going to VIEW my summery of Sefira, you need to either NUZZEL or REPLY to ME on this story summery I am making! I am tierd of nobody replying to me about my storys. >.> 
« Last Edit: April 11, 2012, 02:30:27 pm by Felicia »