Author Topic: Post random ideas here!  (Read 1296 times)

Offline NaomiStar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Bacon.Bacon.Bacon. >:I
    • View Profile
Post random ideas here!
« on: January 22, 2012, 06:14:19 am »
Heres one of my ideas:Wings that look like giant flower petals :D That would beh pretty with a dark blue :D!
Another one:A forest map that would be ULTRA Realistic!
WOOT WOOT!

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
Re: Post random ideas here!
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 09:36:16 pm »
Good ideas :)

And now some of mine..

Choice of noses for lions. Like pridelanders/outlanders.
Also more tuffs, small ones for the head and i mean really small. Also maybe for the chin.. And like a beard/tuff one smooshed in and one for the mane. That may not make sense.. Also more manes. One going back like scars..  And one more........ Claws! Being made and fully put in the create or edit charre

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 09:37:56 pm »
Annnndddddddd....................zz zzzzz zzz zz z z. Zzz HUNTING

Kitty Lue

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2012, 12:28:41 am »
How about (as I have said in another post) male/female sign on nametag? that way people dont go up to you and say "Are you a boy or a girl?" or stuff like  that. Also, maybe if there could be positions in a group other than leader? (leader, second/deputy or something, just stuff like that.) And the leader could talk with people to decide who gets those special posisions and stuff. xD OH and this is kinda like diff noses, if you could decide an even shorter nose length (smaller cats [and some dogs] tend to not have the same nose shape as lions & leopards, wolves, etc. especially like [example] persians and pugs) maybe head shape? (Rounder, or wedge-shaped and stuff) and maybe  decide ear LENGTH (i put in caps cuz this could be confused with already exsisting ear SIZE), I like the caracal ears, especially since cat ears just dont look like they fit on the head right. But they are really long, and I would prefer a shorther caracal ear. these are my ideas :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 12:38:24 am by Ericka »