Author Topic: The Games of Ethielda ~Accepting~  (Read 2154 times)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 25
  • Whatcha lookin at chump?(Ingame user: Birdi)
    • View Profile
    • My DA
The Games of Ethielda ~Accepting~
« on: January 23, 2012, 02:42:47 am »
The Games of Ethielda, literate and realistic all-species roleplay.

You enter the arena on a small metal plate, the whole area fenced in. The others scan the area, as you do the same. Waiting for the announcers voice, the canines and felines search for things they can grab for supplies. There's a few packs that smell like fresh meat, others that smell quite like rotton food, others that smell like metal. Your heart is racing, and soon a voice booms across what seems like the whole world. "Hello. You have been chosen from each of your packs, or prides to become one of the fellow Game members. The rules are simple, kill and you will be our victor." You shiver at the thought of being led into this arena, just to be murdered by some crazy feline or canine. Kill...Kill The voice booms in your head. A gunshot is heard and you race into the misty woods, unaware of what will happen next.

Welcome to the most bloody rp you'll ever see... Maybe.

Plot: This is a bit like the Hunger Games, (it's a book sieries). This rp is about felines and canines, each taken from pack or pride, one loner chosen from each area. The game is broadcasted among all of Ethielda, using the moving picture boxes. The human races have become extinct, and only animals remain. Every year the Games are held, where a chosen feline or canine fights to the death in an arena, filled with the horrors you can only imagine. In the Games, every last creature will be killed, and one will survive.

*When or if your character dies, you can roleplay, but you cannot be killed, or kill. You can still struggle to survive. You will be able to make another character every time a winner is announced.*

***Rules***
1. No godmodding/powerplaying
2. You may only have one character on this roleplay.
3. No txt tlk. This is a literate roleplay.
4. ABSOLUTLEY NOT. Wings are not accepted.
5. No prey is allowed.
6. You must be a feline or canine.
7. No sparkle dogs. Realistic colors only.
8. You will be kicked if you are inactive for at least three days. Tell me if you have to leave or something.
9. No OOC drama.
10. If you hate the person in OOC that's great. Just don't bring it into IC.
11. You MUST not kill without permission.
12. Everyone download Hamilton's Massive markings pack please! link  =P
13. Put FairytailGuild1 on if you don't have any other markings.
14. Put Bird-Is-Teh-Word if you read this and agree to the rules.

*The map willl be here soon.*

Download this link if you wish to have your wolves look epic:

Application:

Code: [Select]
[b][color=limegreen]Picture:[/color]
[color=white]Name:[/color]
[color=limegreen]Username:[/color]
[color=white]Gender:[/color]
[color=limegreen]Age:[/color]
[color=white]History:[/color][/b]
[color=limegreen]Species:[/color]
[color=white]Roleplay sample:[/color]
[color=limegreen]Personality:[/color]

Members:

Picture:
Name: Eternity
Username: Birdi
History: Eternity was born a loner, with a mother and father. They taught her how to keep to the trees, especially when other canines were nearby. She has great climbing abilities, and has very powerful hind legs. The mark on her leg was branded there when she entered the games.
Species:Canine, grey wolf
Roleplay Sample:Eternity gasped, eyes wide in horror. A dark wolf loomed over her, twenty times her size. She screeched, and it picked her up in his paw. Then a red swirl covered her, waking her in the stone cave. She crawled out of the hidden rock den, tounge dry and parched. She searched for the stream that was nearby, but she could not find it. Eternity groped blindly around for some kind of wetness. She found a small puddle and dug slowly, widening it to a large hole. She stuck her tounge out akwardly and lapped up some of the warm liquid. It tasted like dirt, but water was water.
Personality: Eternity is a sweet wolf, she would be turned crul and unloving if it werent for her best friend, who is rooting for her in the games. Her eyes show bravery and much of her personality, but she has more secrets then you think.

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 03:27:40 pm by Bird~ »

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
Re: The Games of Ethielda ~Accepting~
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 07:13:10 am »
I would soo love to join this rp!! Ill post an appie laterzzz. -off to dindins- Adios!

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2012, 10:02:04 pm »
Cool.

Announcement! I am almost done with the map! I'm only giving out the link to people who join. Please do not ask for it. I only give it to people who are literate, realistic and accepted into the roleplay.

Offline Kula

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 4
  • Chickenmanfunnypants
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 11:03:28 am »
Pic will come later as im on my phone and havent made the charre yet o.o
I plan on having her dark woth the same marking as your charre but in her back leg (Already have the mass markings)
Bird-Is-Teh-Word

Name-Vita, swahili for fighter (Dont dis im in love with that language)
Username-Kula
Gender-Female
Age-2
History-Vita was born to kill. Born to hunt and born to fight. Her parents known and kill when she was a pup. Nava and elder grey wolf taught her everything she knows, he taught her to survive. Nava was killed trying to protect her from being taken. She got away, with a single scar on her back leg. Not long after she began to hear of disappearings. Natural she went to find out more. Who was doing this? Why? Where they the ones that killed Nava? Soon all would be revealed..
Roleplay Sample-The dry grass crackled and crunched under the weight of her blood-crusted paws. Vita snorted loudly in attempts to clear out the thick, hot, sweet air. Ash floated onto the tip of her nose. Wait, ash? Her ears perked in confusion and concern. Trees black and crashing down from the preasure before her, burnt down wooden dens and.. Blood. Blood everywhere.. Vita winced at the sight of a massacare. There were no survivors.
Personality-Kind and caring, a cold blooded killer. Sweet, deciving, strong, smart and quiet. Fierce and headstrong, stubborn. But there is alot more to her then is seems. She is a mystery.
Species-Dire Wolf (Maybe the last ever.. :3)

Offline Birdi

• Dedicated Supporter
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 03:20:16 pm »
Pic will come later as im on my phone and havent made the charre yet o.o
I plan on having her dark woth the same marking as your charre but in her back leg (Already have the mass markings)
Bird-Is-Teh-Word

Name-Vita, swahili for fighter (Dont dis im in love with that language)
Username-Kula
Gender-Female
Age-2
History-Vita was born to kill. Born to hunt and born to fight. Her parents known and kill when she was a pup. Nava and elder grey wolf taught her everything she knows, he taught her to survive. Nava was killed trying to protect her from being taken. She got away, with a single scar on her back leg. Not long after she began to hear of disappearings. Natural she went to find out more. Who was doing this? Why? Where they the ones that killed Nava? Soon all would be revealed..
Roleplay Sample-The dry grass crackled and crunched under the weight of her blood-crusted paws. Vita snorted loudly in attempts to clear out the thick, hot, sweet air. Ash floated onto the tip of her nose. Wait, ash? Her ears perked in confusion and concern. Trees black and crashing down from the preasure before her, burnt down wooden dens and.. Blood. Blood everywhere.. Vita winced at the sight of a massacare. There were no survivors.
Personality-Kind and caring, a cold blooded killer. Sweet, deciving, strong, smart and quiet. Fierce and headstrong, stubborn. But there is alot more to her then is seems. She is a mystery.
Species-Dire Wolf (Maybe the last ever.. :3)
Accepted :D