Author Topic: Hello and be well <^.^>  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Weasel_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Studio Barue: Art prints and original Commissions
Hello and be well <^.^>
« on: January 26, 2012, 05:57:10 pm »
Hey there,

I decided to sign up and check this out and also discovered you are all waiting for the game to get back up after a troll time-out...

So I guess I will wait too. :P

I REALLY like character creation in games, but am unfamiliar with the model used here.  So while I wait, If anyone has some resources for me to check out or some tips, please share. The tutorial on the site didnt pop for me. 

Also, I am an artist for life.  If you want to get to know me, check out my site: www.studiobarue.com

I will be playing a character called "Crooked Arrow" ... If you see me in game feel free to play OOC tour-guide and help me learn the nuances of the controls.  I am always really clumsy when I start a new game...  So I may not be in full RP mode until I have more comprehension of the actions and movement.

Thank you, be well.

"That which is unknown, knows us.  Search back into your own vision, think back to the mind that thinks, who is it?"

Offline Zarago

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 47
  • Officially left.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello and be well <^.^>
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 06:24:43 pm »
'Allo and welcome to FeralHeart, Barue. It's always a struggle when you first start playing a new game (especially one as big as this) but it doesn't take long to find your feet when you get going.

It's also nice that we have a talented artist joining! Feel free to post examples of your works here.

Offline Weasel_

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • Studio Barue: Art prints and original Commissions
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2012, 08:10:46 pm »
Oh thank you Zarago :)  Maybe Ill see you in game once the server is back up.  Also, thanks for the gallery link! Ill put my website there with a few examples.
"That which is unknown, knows us.  Search back into your own vision, think back to the mind that thinks, who is it?"

Offline MFP07

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • I will do my best to help (:
    • View Profile
    • My youtube :D
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2012, 05:13:55 pm »
Welcome to feral heart, i hope you have a wonderful time! (:

I will remain kind I promise.