Author Topic: Nervous...  (Read 2151 times)

SpottedLynx

Nervous...
« on: January 30, 2012, 02:00:01 am »
Dear FeralHeart Journal (xD),                   

I swear I get so annoyed with my teeth! I have a tooth way up in my gums and it's never going to come down, so I have to go to an oral surgeon. They're going to slowly yank it down with a tiny chain a little bit every time I visit. Nerve-racking, huh? Well, I'm going to go meet the oral surgeon tomorrow, so wish me luck! 3:

Also, I have braces. Because my teeth are crooked. *facepaws* Ugh. Tuesday I'm going to go for a 15 minute checkup or something like that. I get so nervous going to orthodontists, oral surgeons, or dentists! I think I may have a phobia for that. o3o

Anyway, I'm really nervous...I mean, braces make you very prone to many horrible gum and teeth problems (like cavities!) if you don't take care of them. What if I go for a checkup, and I have a cavity? What if I have a gum problem or something? What if something goes horrible wrong at one oral surgeon visit? Omigosh I get so scared...v.v

By the way, I take good care of my teeth...they said I do. I still get scared though...
Spotty

feralheartdog

Re: Nervous...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 02:15:51 am »
There's nothing to be worried about my cousin had the same issues ad he was nervous but doont think about it and think about something else

SpottedLynx

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 01:55:30 pm »
Okay, I'll try. *thinks about pancakes*...nummy.

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366
    • Ingredient91
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2012, 02:20:59 pm »
Yes it does sound painful (im terrified of the dentist and orthadontists) my cousin had to have this.....thing put into her mouth. It pushes her the inside of her mouth kinda outwards if you know what i mean so her teeth arent so crowed, she also had braces. It is painful at first but it starts to feel more comfortable much later on.
She says its worth it though because you never have to go back to having a crowed mouth and stuff. She has very nice teeth i must say, all straight and all. Mum says she has teeth like a celebrity.

Just think on the good things that its gonna do to you. I have crooked teeth too, i would like to smile with straight teeth for once. Afterwards you'll be smiling like i would want to.
Keep your eyes closed and try to think about something else. I know its hard but it does help, a bit anyway. Just yell out "Ow!" if it starts hurting and they'll probably yank it more gently. Or hit them in the face if they dont stop (I did that once when i was younger, dentist didnt seem to mind though lol)
Will be inactive due to work and exams.

SpottedLynx

« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2012, 04:23:25 pm »

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2012, 04:51:32 pm »
I was afraid of the denist and othodonitist but then i overcame my fear when i watched my cousn have that operation done,and the people did it so nicely and tried to be as careful as theycould. You can akways trust a detist (unless they have an evillll smie Gwahahahaha <----Lol)

SpottedLynx

« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2012, 10:18:52 pm »
Lol! Yeah, the people I met at the oral surgeon were very nice. (:

feralheartdog

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »
Just don't think bout it think _gets distracted_ Ohhh Butterflies i want one :D

Offline Ingredient

• ~Dead men tell no tales~
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 366