Author Topic: How many places are there to go?  (Read 947 times)

Offline Esperanta

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
How many places are there to go?
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:51:39 am »
I just started playing FH, and there's only four places I can go to.  I start out in the lonely cave, and then I can go either to the south pole or to a tunnel (I forgot the name).  From that tunnel I can go to bonfire island, and that's it.  Is there any other places I can go to?

Offline feliciathewolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
Re: How many places are there to go?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 06:24:14 am »
Yes here's a list and where to find them.
1. On top of Lonely cave there is Ascension Island.
2. At the top of Ascension Island there is Sky's Rim.  (You can NOT fly to the top it wont let you.)
3. When your in Lonely Cave across from the Ficho Tunnel portal there is another portal to Cape of Distant Worlds. (You will also find the portals to maps you can download here after you download them in this world.)
4. In Ficho Tunnel if you go down the other waterfall (If you were to pass the little bit of land that leads to Bonfire.) and follow that path then you will run into a portal to Fluorite Plains.
5. In Fluorite Plains starting at the Ficho Tunnel portal if you turn right and cross the stone bridge and keep going straight you will see a stone structure climb it and there is a portal to the Temple of Dreams.
6. In Fluorite Plains starting at the portal to Ficho Tunnel if you go straight right across the lake you'll see another portal the Cape of Distant Worlds. (I just thought I'd tell you while I'm at it.  ;) )
7. In South Pole starting at the portal to Lonely Cave if you go left as far as you can go (The first few times you try to find this portal you might want wings because there isn't really a way for anyone to give exact locations for this portal.) somewhere near there you'll find a portal to Atlantis.
8. In Atlantis starting at the portal to South Pole if you go under water and find the structure that is made of four large rings with many pillars holding them up and another ring leaning on it. Now if you were to go right over the leaning ring you'd go forward and if you look carefully you'll find a tall den with a portal to Last Cave. (Both of the dens mentioned are underwater.)
And that should be all of the portals! If you have any problems finding one feel free to ask me!  ;)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 06:57:57 am by feliciak »