Author Topic: Old at roleplay, new at said site.  (Read 1249 times)

Sevilen

Old at roleplay, new at said site.
« on: February 07, 2012, 06:11:56 am »
Gutentag! I'm Sevilen as you can see. I just joined today and I look forward to playing Feral Heart. I've been role playing for about three years, and consider myself Semi lit. I found this place off the site called "Chicken Smoothie" where a majority of my time is wasted. My current animal is a ginger wolf (They do exist, mind you.) Named Skylark. I've used her in role play for all three years. She started out with a Turkish Van cat in a Warrior role play named Skystorm. Then She became a wolf with some marking changes. Look below for a picture I drew a few months ago of her. Steal it and I'll hunt you down. So long story short, she evolved into what she is today. Skylark. For the record, YES her mother was killed in a raid by foes, YES her father left her with her uncle when he got into some trouble. NO she didn't go emo. NO she didn't go to seek revenge. She lived with her uncle until the day came she met a pack and joined them until she split with them. YES the pack did end up in a war and scattered, YES she had friends who died. NO she is still not emo. NO she is not a lone wolf. She rejoined her pack after the war and went on with life. NO she had no "Powers" NO she's not "The Chosen One" I hate the stereotypical bio. So yes, that's me and my wolf. I can also be found on Chickensmoothie as "Complicated Game"

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Old at roleplay, new at said site.
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:46:20 am »
Welcome to Feral-Heart, Sevilen! I hope you have fun with the game and roleplays. If you ever have any questions, feel free to ask ^.^

-Crin
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 02:15:32 pm »
Greetings Sevilen,  -(Gives Welcoming Karma)-

A HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! Sevilen, I'm Medic. its Great to meet you :)

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful. :D
Or you could check out the Help thread.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game   ;D :) ;D

All The Best
Medic.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 07:05:23 am »
Welcome to FH, awseomd rawing you have :) Ill check you up on ChickenSmoothie, my account is Ouuka