Author Topic: my characters  (Read 2736 times)

Rahnee

my characters
« on: January 04, 2012, 06:11:23 pm »
First would be Stella the Shewolf. She is an enigma, two personalities in the same body. When she has red fur and blue eyes, this form is Shewolf, and she is flirty, bouncy, and a little flighty. When she had black fur and green eyes, she is Stella. Stella is the somber one, shy, and tending to be a loner. How they switch between themselves is unknown, but they are very aware of each other.

Rahnee has been in my head a long time. The daughter of a dragon and a princess, she and her sisters were named after famous princesses. She came to Feral Heart by way of a dimension portal, and she has become separated from her friends. She has a painful past and puts up a tough exterior. Waves is her companion firecat, like the companions all dragons have. Waves is a silver tabby with silver wings and a yellow mohawk. She's snarky and sarcastic, annoying Rahnee to no end, but if things get real bad, she's always there to pick the dragongirl up. What form Alexandra Anneliese has taken is unknown, but she would have a brown pelt, silver wings, and silver markings, if any. She's a bit shier than her companions, tending to stay in the background. She was a human princess but a countess dragon. She tries to be brave like Rahnee.

Alpha Su Li is the leader of the Yanlin wolf clan in Yanlin City, in my Kung Fu Panda fanfic. She is stern, but loving, and she watches over her city of various canines. She becomes the wife of Tai Lung and finds it hard to believe that he would take an angry rampage through the Valley of Peace.

loverlion892

Re: my characters
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 11:36:38 pm »
cool

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 01:32:21 pm »
awesome how did you come up with that :)

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.

Offline ~Leona~

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 03:18:32 am »
Wow these characters are awesome!

Offline Amphitrite

• Forum Newcomer
  • Transformers FTW!
    • View Profile
    • DragonBreath
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2012, 01:47:48 am »
Oh wow....... love them! Stella the Shewolf reminds me of Blitzwing, though she has two personalities and Blitzwing has three TvT.
~You scratch my back, i scratch yours~ Remeber that if you are to join the **MoonPack**. Check with me, or Nightmare Moon, to join.  ~~~*Nightmare Moon*~~~ (My brpther also has a website he wants me to advertise)

Offline sativadoge

• Curious Wanderer
  • Potatoes gunna potate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 03:39:06 am »
Very interesting, nice characters. =]