Author Topic: FeralHeart.exe has stopped working  (Read 2352 times)

Offline raven1200

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FeralHeart.exe has stopped working
« on: February 06, 2012, 11:06:48 pm »
Hey. So I was playing yesterday and the game crashed. I know it does that sometimes, whatever. So I try to get back online after a few minutes and it couldn't connect to the main server. I figured that it was just too many people trying to get on at once so i decided to wait until today. Today I go to open the game and I go through this process:

1. Double click FeralHeart Icon.
2. startup scripts start running (On that black screen)
3. The OGRE engine rendering setup screen comes up and like always I click OK.
4. Game pops up, and approx. 30 seconds later the error message comes up saying that FeralHeart.exe has stopped working.
5. All it tells me is that a problem has caused the game to stop working.

I have tried deleting everything and re installing it. I've tried FeralHeart plus which will go until I try to actually enter the game then it will crash too. Is anybody else having this problem or has had this problem and if so have you figured out a way to fix it?

feralheartdog

Re: FeralHeart.exe has stopped working
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2012, 11:34:58 pm »
here is what i would do: e,pty recycle bin, delete Fh, uninstall FH including FH plus, empty recycle bin again. Make sure all FH related things have been removed/deleted. Then make sure recylce bbin is empty if not empty it. Then restart computer and reddwnload FH

CookieMunster

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 05:33:18 am »
same exact problem! its getting on my nerves!

Silverwing600

« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 02:32:00 am »
I can't even get to the oger screen!

feralheartdog

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 02:34:44 am »
Did youdelete everything? FH relaed? including exports...because some exports can cause the game to crashthat is whathad happened to me before. Just search for all FH folders and deletethem and i mean it. Then uninstall FH and restart your computer. Also defragment our computer. Then reinstall. It should work if not keep asking me questons cause i know many answers

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 02:47:14 am »
I agree. If you're having this issue, than there is probably a broken file. Or something. I agree, just delete everything FH related, then try to reinstall.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3