Author Topic: Something happend....  (Read 1878 times)

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Something happend....
« on: February 08, 2012, 04:41:58 pm »
During this month, I've noticed not alot of players.... once there were 700 players, now is 300?!
In 2011 Summer, when I saw soemone I could just say "hi" and me and that person were friends or I could a roleplay everywhere... now it's different.... on FH is only Brazilians, Russians and Polish people! And those ones don't speak an correct or even english...
If i try to make new friends, it's hard! No one in Bonfire to play, poor people on Cape(one of my fav maps).... and Flurite is busy with the roleplay groups.... I wish I could travvel in time...
I know alot of thins chanegd because of the new rules... But ther'es somethign that I know...probablhy I'm wrong....but I heard rumors....it's true that many players got banned or kicked out jsut by saying the word "rape"? Some people use it to make an realsitic roleplay...we knwo all animals.....huh......y'know... other people say it because it doesnt' soudn wrong and other don't even knwo what that means...
Another thing... Why is FH so empty? Usually FH is sad... 7 of my 10 friends are offline.... I only those people that don't roleplay on maps.... I can't make friends and the roleplay stuff is "dying"...

Offline heartsgirl99

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 31
    • View Profile
Re: Something happend....
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2012, 04:53:17 pm »
Whoa there, take some time and you'll find some new friends, I'll be your friend if you like. And the roleplay stuff isn't dying, there are allots of roleplay you would fit in best, also there are roleplays in the fourms and groups too. Just make a group that will attract people to join the fun or join one. 
Signature by Green

Offline Apoc999

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 05:02:58 pm »
Where can I see you...I wish i coudl speak to ya

Offline Jitters

• Mutant Turtle
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 146
  • Hero in a Half Shell!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2012, 07:37:55 pm »
The game reaches up to 900 some days! You have to remember that the user count may be down a little now that classes are back in session after the winter break. More people are online on weekends, or after school hours. A lot of the users are students, and many don't get the opportunity to play all day, every day.

Nobody gets banned for saying the word "rape" unless they are threatening someone with it.

Offline Crin

• The Silver-Tongue
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 113
  • The Illuminati Pedro Hat
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 08:06:57 pm »
I agree with Sameth. The server getspacked on some days. Try exploring all of the maps, spend some days in Bonfire, some in Ficho, etc, etc. Since all of the christmas breaks and such ended, the hours are now mainly going to be based on school hours and work hours.

Just have fun, talk to some new people ^.^ There are a lot of people willing to meet some new friends.
Resigned, quit, and basically long gone.

P R I D E <3