Author Topic: FH Continues to Quit on me~LockPlease  (Read 1956 times)

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: FH Continues to Quit on me
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2012, 04:47:58 pm »
Aye thank you red. I did few lil tests last night, the game decided to randomly close again so i deleted the char. Creating a new one and such i figured if it was a char glitch it would be fixed. No, it later in like a hour shutdown again. Most of the time im actually just sitting there with my char, as for my computer i dont beleive its that, its top computer which cost me an arm and a leg so it dosent lag or have any problems with it. It could however be some things ive been doing lately that the game dosent handle well. Lately friends have dragged me top of AI. So using the home button more often could be reason why i could be crashing as well i do like 50 other things at once possibly switching my screen back and forth millions of times might not be sitting well with computer...id say thats a slight reason but i did that for longest time and it never did this.  Either way im sure the problem will reveal itself and till then i can live with getting kicked off now and then XD gives me reason to get off earlier lol.

Thanks Red and everyone who did post and provide some suggestions and thoughts towards this. Ill continue to research this. :)

This thread can be locked please~