Author Topic: Death Bloods- The Begginning (My entery to the contest)  (Read 1344 times)

Offline Disaster

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • I am the darkness, I am the night.
    • View Profile
Death Bloods- The Begginning (My entery to the contest)
« on: February 17, 2012, 09:20:05 am »
So, I have been looking on the forums and found this compatation. And well I love writing stores, and i'm currently making a series, but I don't know what to do.. SO this should help me.

This story began in 2009, when a promise was made to a pack. That time they were known as "fails" but the Alphas, Wicked Moon, Black Frost, Shadow Fang and Nightmare kept on going. They were known as the 4 Alphas of Death Bloods. The pack was a killer pack, Like Black Bloods some might say. So in 2010 the pack got members, and became more popular. Mostly they were based on webs, and Wolf Quest. Little did they know about Feral Heart. Then one day a wolf came to join. Her name was Midnight, she was a very complex character, her fur was black but her black legs, underbelly and the tip of her tail were white. Her eyes though.. they were deep crimson in colour, almost burning. She looked like Wicked Moon, but Wicked was more purly white. Shadow Fang, her mate was diffrent. Pure black with white eyes, the largest male in the pack. Black Frost was the brains behind the Alphas, cunning and sly. He was pure black with deep blue eyes and many scars. But Nightmare, she was the worst. Never loyal, like Alphas should be. But something about her intrested Midnight. So, Midnight joined now the real fun began.

Midnight was placed as War General, she was an exelent fighter. She worked with the Alphas, helping them with the decisions and leading the pack. Then on one stormy, terrible night. The Sub Alphas, Night Blade and Death Frost were killed. The pack was shocked, there mornfull howls proved it. Midnight had her suspects, but didn't want to say. But she got promoted to Sub Alphess and remained there, vowing that she would be loyal, and help Death Bloods. By now they had moved from Wolf Quest and went to find another simmilar game, when they stumbled accross Freal Heart. So they tried it out, on were able to make there characters exactly how they wanted. The pack mostly spent there time in Bonfire to start off. But then the real trouble came. White Bloods came, to hunt Death Bloods down. But Midnight had many issues of her own. Nightmare had also left with Black Frost to create a pack that would distroy Death Bloods once and for all. Midnight was stuck between her pack, but also the one she wanted to be with. Wich was Black Frost. So, Midnight being herself decided to stay. She fought well. But saw how weak her pack really was.

Descusted ,she ran. Only to find out that Black Frost had left Nightmare. It gave Midnight hope, so they became mates. Living as rouges not joining any pack. But they had eachother, that's what mattered. But that was not to last. Frost betraid Midnight and went back to Nightmare. Anger, hatrid, sadness and the desire to kill rose up inside of her. Untill one day she couldn't hold it. She fought Frost, as it pained her to do so but she had to. But then something changed. As he was hanging of the ledge she saw what she had never thought she would see; fear, fear in his eyes. She couldnt do anything to help him now. He fell down into the rocky canyon below, only to be trampled by a hear of elk. (Sound fammilliar?) Midnight was distrought. News came of her old pack. That they were on there last legs, something was in Midnight, weather it was the adrenalin of the fight or the determination to bring her pack back. She went back. They all hated her for comming back, but they saw a change. Then the worst thing came. Nightmare and her pack, ready to get revenge. The battle was horrific, seeing her packmates killed infront of her. Glancing over towards Wicked Moon and Shadow Fang, the two remaining Alphas left, she dipped her head, running off into the battle. They soon followed, Midnight took Nightmare on. Constantly she kept going the determination to bring this pack down was so strong. But to her surprise, Death Bloods had over thrown the fighters and were rushing to help her. Fighting as a unit, they took Nightmare down and the rest of the pack. Bloodded, and wounded they returned back home. Midnight had become weak, but her spirit still told her to keep fighting, not to give up... But then a distant howl could be heard, something rather recognisable....
I am the darkness, I am the night..