Author Topic: The forum won't show!  (Read 1463 times)

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
The forum won't show!
« on: February 17, 2012, 05:19:34 pm »
I have been trying to use the forum but I can't because when I click on forum only three sections appear. (Like Help and stuff)
And when I finally get a full page after thousands of refreshes, I click on a Topic and I only get the very top part of it! (again!)
Also, my browser is fine, yes the page is finished loading, and yes I DO need for this to be fixed.
I'm really fed up with how bad feral heart is running. The crashes and shut downs are bad enough but now even the website is terrible??

Fma rules the world!! ???

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
Re: The forum won't show!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 05:25:11 pm »
You seem to be the only person with this issue so far, it sounds like your internet connection might be shabby. I have half loaded internet pages when my internet cuts out halfway loading a page or it's just a really weak connection.

Try moving to a computer closer to the modem, unless the one you are using is the only one and the internet connects straight to it, can't move closer then XD or Disconnect then reconnect the internet (really helps me out.) Troubleshooting is also good, I do that on my laptop by rightclicking the internet connection symbol thing, and then selecting trouble shoot. It can sometimes fix the issue for you.

Also, watch how you write things, you made yourself sound really rude in that post. At least to me.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline CloudFeesh

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2012, 05:27:12 pm »
Considering you're the only one having these problems, isn't it obvious it's a problem on your end. Maybe it IS your browser or connection. The website loads fine for me, even on my iPod. Try a different web browser.

Offline crzy2u

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
    • RedFerns
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2012, 06:04:17 pm »
It's not my internet. Trust me. I have a top of the line computer and stuff and i'm also really close to the internet in my house. My dad also is a computer guy so there's another reason I don't think it's my internet.
And how did I sound rude? :( I wasn't trying to be

Fma rules the world!! ???

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2012, 06:21:43 pm »
I had this problem on my school laptop, when I used Explorer. Try to change to example, Firefox. It worked for me :3