Author Topic: FH Glitching @ startup screen  (Read 1008 times)

Offline Ashanii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
FH Glitching @ startup screen
« on: February 18, 2012, 10:59:31 pm »
So i'm worried. FH has worked normally for me for quite some time. I haven't changed anything on my computer, but when I tried to log on to the FH game, it was glitchy and the mouse cursor didn't register. I completely uninstalled it, re-installed it, and even tried the torrent. I know that it is not my computer. Someone please help, I don't want to give up on FH! :(

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: FH Glitching @ startup screen
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2012, 11:05:22 pm »
Have you tried restarting your computer? Sometimes that works. Also, check your internet connection, it could be just that. Sometimes it is glitchy, but it is completely normal as far as I know, so I wouldn't worry! Also, if restarting your computer doesn't work just wait a bit. Like I said-it could be your internet acting up. Either that, or a lot of people are logging in at the same time. Hope this helps :D.

Offline Ashanii

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 11:10:47 pm »
Thanks, Kitsune- I figured it out. It was my FH files. Somehow i got a duplicate file and it was messing up the game. I just had to fully delete FH off of my computer and redownload it and dtart over again. ^^ Thank you very much for your help though! Keep on giving your great advice~!

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 12:11:30 am »
Thank you so much C: I don't give such great advice, but I'm glad that you worked it out C: I actually posted this a long time ago-at least to me, and I know to re install your computer X3.