Author Topic: Can't Log onto my wolf >:L  (Read 847 times)

Offline Krashi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Marshmellow~
    • View Profile
Can't Log onto my wolf >:L
« on: February 26, 2012, 06:29:33 pm »
Ey, so i downloaded some map pack called '' Red's Map Pack 1.0v '', Went to the new maps, game crashed. Now i can't log onto my wolf, says '' Failed to connect to the map server, retry? '' :'c Tried to reinstall the game a such, didn't work. Please Help? Last time i was able to log onto him was like 2 days ago. -Goes Mad- >:L Heeeeeeelp.....

Lieutenant Wolf AKA Krashi~
Don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the fuck i've been through.

8Miles~

Offline EvilSock

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Log onto my wolf >:L
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 06:39:37 pm »
First of all, I'm not sure if you're avatar is appropriate for these forums. It could offend people? Then again, I'm probably wrong and just being overly critical.

Secondly, you need to uninstall the game manually. Save any maps or presets you can't afford to lose in a separate folder and delete the WHOLE of FH via Computer > (C:) Drive > FeralHeart. Once you've done this, reinstall the game setup.
If nothing else works, then there's not much that can be done. You'll have to remake the character which is easy enough to do.

Offline Krashi

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Marshmellow~
    • View Profile
Re: Can't Log onto my wolf >:L
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2012, 07:39:17 pm »
Aight Fine, i'll give it a try ... Thank you.
Don't ever try to judge me dude, you don't know what the fuck i've been through.

8Miles~