Author Topic: Log In Issues  (Read 1005 times)

KalseruTheRainbowSerpent

« on: March 05, 2012, 11:18:42 pm »
I do not know if any one else has had this problem or not but, whenever I try to log into FeralHeart, the game not the website, it will not let me in. I tried changing my password a couple of times though it still did not let me in. I also made another account by the name of Kalseru(I prefer this account better) and it still would not let me into the game. Has anyone else had this problem too? If you have had this problem or know how to fix it please speak up. Thank you.

Lastblackblood

Re: Log In Issues
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2012, 11:22:23 pm »
i had this problem before. You may have to re-install the game to make it work.

KalseruTheRainbowSerpent

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2012, 11:37:58 pm »
That didn't work. It still will not let me log in even on my other account. Thanks for your help though, I really appreciate it.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2012, 11:54:58 pm »
So, you've made sure that you've type in your username and password correctly? Make sure of that first. Second of all, try restarting your computer if you haven't already if that doesn't work.
Third of all, this has never happened to me, but I have had problems where it goes black after I log in and such.
Foruth, make sure you downloaded the right version of FeralHeart (this might not be related, but it's worth a shot).
Also, what did you mean by not let you into the game? Did it give you the message, 'Username and Password are incorrect?' I seriously doubt it, but if it gave a ban message, try to think of what you could have done wrong-if you can't think of anything then pm one of the mods.
Hope I could help C:

KalseruTheRainbowSerpent

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2012, 10:28:35 pm »
Thank you for your help but, still, FH will not let me log in.
1.First of all, I changed my password to be sure that I would get it right.
2.When it still did not work, I reinstalled the FH Game Setup.
3.When that still did not work, I restarted my computer and it still did not work.
When I try to log in it says "Incorrect Username or Password." I truely do not know what is going on. Should I contact one of the MODS about it?

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2012, 11:04:33 pm »
You should probably ask one of the mods about this issue if nothing is working.

bumblecobrabumble

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2012, 12:11:51 am »
I have this problem to and i tried in vain everything i could think of.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2012, 01:22:28 am »
Well, did you try everything I mentioned on here? Did you try making a different account or reseting your password? Make sure your password is spelled right, etc? If you have, try and pm a mod and ask if there's something wrong with your account or if there are any problems. I hope I could help C:

KalseruTheRainbowSerpent

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2012, 02:43:35 am »
I thank all of you for all of your help. I have just sent one of the MODs a personal message and I will see what the MOD says about it. Hopefully, I can get the help I need to solve this problem. Again, thanks for all of your help. ^^

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2012, 02:50:58 am »
I really, really, really hope you fix the log in issues! It would suck if you couldn't get onto FH <:'C.
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favour!