Author Topic: Shanith's Characters (WIP)  (Read 1199 times)

feralheartdog

Shanith's Characters (WIP)
« on: March 12, 2012, 08:12:23 pm »
Hey! It's me Shanith, but this time instead about talking about my life, I will be talking about my Characters. Everything you need to know about my characters ranging from there history to there extra info. I hope you find them intresting because I find them intresting, yet it doesn'y mean you have to. Now lets get them started .....

Characters:
King Kiro.
King Kiro is a noble king. He looks after his pride, and makes sure no one gets hurt.If a nearby ing comes wandering into teh territory King Kiro pads over and asks the king why they are here. If the king says that his pride no longer can live where they were, King Kiro offers advice. At the age of 2 King Kiro became king, for his father was killed early, and so was his mother. He does not like talking about the two. He doesn't like to start fights, instead he is a peace maker. He stops them.There are many things you can learn from the young wise king.

(Pic coming soon)

Maverick, also known as Mavie. Maverick is a tiny young and smallfoal. he does not have any parents for they were killed by canines. Maverick is pure black. He is adventrous and skiddish, for he still is getting used to his own shadow. Without a mommy he has to learn the basics of life on his own. He has to stay away from the croc infested waters, if not terrible things could happen to him.

(pic coming soon)

More character info comming soon)

feralheartdog

Re: Shanith's Characters (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2012, 08:12:47 pm »
Saved

feralheartdog

« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 08:13:02 pm »
saved

feralheartdog