Author Topic: Map Maker Crashing  (Read 1199 times)

Offline doxiesrcute

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Map Maker Crashing
« on: April 24, 2013, 02:45:16 am »
Ok I downloaded gimp to make a height map for map maker, (I made 1) then I made my second one typed in the title and the game crashed. :o Then I started to notice that the game itself was glitchy. I uninstalled a couple programs (including gimp) and the game was back to normal. BUT >:( NOW EVERY SINGLE TIME I CLICK ON MAP MAKER THE GAME CRASHES!!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( how can I fix this???!!! :'( :-\

Offline Ruby1234

• Mean Tutorial Queen
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 297
  • aka Phloxenfree.
    • View Profile
Re: Map Maker Crashing
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2013, 03:22:18 am »
Rename your FeralHeart folder to "FeralHeartOld" and then go to your downloads and install FeralHeart again with FHSetup.exe. This will make a new FeralHeart for you. Then you can take any exports, presets, or maps from FeralHeartOld and put them into your new FeralHeart. c:

ThrillexForLife

« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2013, 10:25:49 pm »

Offline doxiesrcute

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2014, 05:16:37 pm »
Lol I haven't been on in a really long time but I got it sorted out! :D I found out that after all that happened that other programs were doing that too. So we threw out that old desktop computer after we took it to the repair shop and the guy told us that a virus had infected everything. BUT I recently got this new laptop and it works fine :D thanks guys!