Author Topic: Where are you LKD????  (Read 1069 times)

Offline Tailz

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Tell me when I poof
    • View Profile
Where are you LKD????
« on: March 18, 2012, 11:08:52 am »
Hey KovuLKD just wanted to see if you are going to be making any progress on FH any time soon. There are a lot of people that are not happy with the game right now that the chat length is shorter then it use to be. The literate RP'rs have less room to post. All so FH crashes on everyone all most nonstop one night I crashed in the game more then 18 times. What happens is that it freezes and says FeralHearts has stopped working, windows is trying to find a solution the problem. Then it just closes on you while you wait for 3 minutes for your character to go offline so you can log back in. This is making a lot of your supporters quit your game due to not being able to stay connected to the server. When you have the time can you please have a look to see what the problem is with the server and get back with me if you can fix anything that is going on? Thank you.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: Where are you LKD????
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 02:17:47 pm »
This is already known to Kov and we are trying to get him to fix stuff. After all it cant be that -everyone- has the same problems like you has. Otherwise FH would be empty and it isnt. You seem to be the only one having these problem with a connection lost, so its definitely not the game but your computer or the connection.

First thing when things like this happen is that you yourself have to look arround if your computer is set right, if the settings fit and how the internet connection is. First of all is that Firewall and Anti-Virus programms needs to be checked. It is no excuse to say it only happens with the FH game, it is also a matter of setting up the programms right.
Plus the game cant be made fit to one user, it has to fit to all users, and since this is a matter of fact, we cant and wont guarantee that the game will run on anyones computer fluid and with absolute no problems.

And just a site note. Kov isnt viewing this forum. So i have noticed your problem and he will get the information. But a simple "the game stops working and closes down" is nothing in information that is any usefull to find out what the problem is.

My suggestion is as mentioned, check firewall, check anti-virus programm, update your operating system, update your graphic-card drivers and look for a stable internet connection.

I am closing this thread for now. I dont want to sound harsh, if that was too harsh then i let you know this isnt ment to. Be sure to check your system first (and do it and not just say its all fine). But as i sed, we cant help you with this lack of information, but will bring it up to kov.