Author Topic: Prey,Pets,& (OCCASIONAL)Mounts  (Read 2060 times)

Offline Flatsoda

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 43
  • hOnK (o:
    • View Profile
Prey,Pets,& (OCCASIONAL)Mounts
« on: May 28, 2011, 09:13:56 pm »
These are just IDEAS,I do not care if they are added to the game or not.

Prey:
I'm tired of having to make little bunny/deer/fish characters for my roleplaying packs/prides.I know this has been suggested a MILLION times before,but maybe there could be frogs,snakes,mice,anything that was in Impressive Title.Actually,I've tried bringing the 'critters' back to life before,but it just tires me of figuring out whats wrong.It may be the coding,or the fact theres no health bars,but,prey would be great use for roleplaying.I mean,what if a health bar was suddenly added to the game?In fights,you would probably be wounded.Prey,you could hunt,eat,and(depending on how large the prey is) would replenish a portion or all of your health.

Crossed out-Said TOO MANY times.

Pets:

You know how in IT we could tame the prey? Yeah,just what I was thinking.Kill prey,earn tames.Tames are used to domesticate(tame) the prey we would usually hunt.They would follow you around,you have the option to dismiss or call them,and,perhaps,aid in fights(if added).You could even put little dresses on them,Right? WRONG! These are not chew toys or lap-pets. These are curious and adventurous pets.

Mounts:

Okay,okay,not to make a big deal,but mods could have the option of mounts?Basicly,anything that lives AND travels on land.No soaring mounts to make people jealous.It could offer a small boost of speed,no cleaning up poop,no feeding,nothing,except dismissing and calling it,like pets.The pets,however,would dissappear when you mount your ride.'Riding' it would result in laying on the back.Mounts would dissappear in fights,and pets would appear.

Okay,yeah,mounts are a bit stupid. LOL
« Last Edit: June 01, 2011, 11:11:38 pm by Suave dog »

Offline NuclearParadox

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • The Critic
    • View Profile
Re: Prey,Pets,& (OCCASIONAL)Mounts
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2011, 09:13:03 pm »
Is it just me, or does the image of a quadruped wolf/lion riding atop another animal seem a little odd to anyone else?  Same with animals being the masters of other animals.
*thinks of the millions of black wolves and their pet ravens*
O-Oh God...I think I need a moment...
The cliche isn't there, the cliche isn't there, the cliche isn't there...

(Prey has been suggested countless times, by the way.)
In-game I am NuclearParadox.

Offline nyxlover

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • I am the goddess of the moon...I am nyx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2012, 12:10:10 am »
ummm i dont like the idea of pets or mounts but i wood lovee some prey make the game more interesting :D
nyx the goddess of the moon guides all wolves with her love and tenderness.wolves howl to apraise her and show her that they love her.nyx is the true mother to all wolves.

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2012, 12:11:51 am »
Hunting has already been announced. And you kinda need prey to hunt XD

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 02:46:47 am »
Heh heh, Your getting into something that would be good for "Perfect World" with the pets and mounts XD

Offline peaceyoyo101

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2012, 01:42:06 am »
It's a good start, but I don't think FH was designed to be like that.