Author Topic: My friend is lieing about FeralHeart  (Read 2866 times)

BlackCatTrain

Re: My friend is lieing about FeralHeart
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2012, 02:21:36 am »
Her lost, she's missing out on the BEST Game EVA

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2012, 02:43:38 am »
BlackCatTrain, that is YOUR opinion, if THEY don't like the game, they sure are not missing out. I am kind of saddened by the fact there are so many people here who seem to think that everyone must love FH and it is impossible for them to not like it, and those that don't respect others wishes to not play the game. Come on people.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2012, 03:04:35 am »
I know it's my Opinion but XD, I was sorta Joking, I respect the fact that they don't wish to play. And It's Ok to state your opinion right? And It's sorta good that many people like Feral Heart.

And Okay, I must confess, I was a little childish on that post..........Okay very childish. >_>

(I don't mean to start a Little "Arguement" or talk back, so forgive me if this post is a little......bad (can't think of anything else XD)
« Last Edit: March 27, 2012, 11:37:19 am by BlackCatTrain »

Offline isone

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2012, 03:50:54 pm »
nevermind she finally got FH and she's happy but when i try to say something to her she keeps running around like she's curious about every little tiny thing lol

BlackCatTrain

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2012, 08:54:03 pm »
Glad she came on then XD. My friend did that too, she's probaly getting used to the controls, and I explored every area possible when I first joined. (Don't we all? XD)