Author Topic: OMG HELP ME!!! ASAP! <:O (SOLVED)  (Read 1030 times)

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • :33
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
OMG HELP ME!!! ASAP! <:O (SOLVED)
« on: September 17, 2012, 07:33:00 pm »
ok, so i am on my old PC, and my FH game and all my downloads, documents, and other such are on my gramma's laptop! So, I was shutting it down. It usually says: "Logging Off" Then says "Shutting Down"!! But, the problem is that yesterday, I was shutting it down. There was a loading circle next to the words: "Logging Off" and it stayed on that screen. The circle was spinning, but it STAYED LIKE THAT SINCE 12:00pm YESTERDAY UNTIL NOW! So, i took out my plug to keep it charged, wait for it to shut down. So it died, then i plugged back in the charger, then pressed the power button. Then, it said the title: "VAIO" Then, said: "Resuming Windows" THAN THE LOADING SCREEN CAME UP!!!! So, this morning, I planned something. I would let it die its battery while i was at school. And, when i got back, I flipped it over, and took out the battery thing, then put it back in. I turned it on, THEN IT CAME UP AGAIN! I need help! There IS a power button, but when you press it the computer goes to sleep. I need help! PLZ ANSWER ASAP!!!
« Last Edit: September 17, 2012, 08:19:02 pm by Pump »

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
Re: OMG HELP ME!!! ASAP! <:O
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 08:09:52 pm »
Press ctrl alt delete and open task manager. Click whatever's running and click end program.

You are amazing <3

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:14:15 pm »
Press ctrl alt delete and open task manager. Click whatever's running and click end program.
i tried thtat. its doing nothing, but keep on saying: "Logging Off" with the spinning circle. :c

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!

Offline RosesThorns

• Curious Wanderer
    • ilikechocolate123344
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2012, 08:18:41 pm »
OMG!! I FIGURED IT OUT!!! i held in the power button, but thanks for taking your time! :3

(^???^) < SANIK SPEED!