Author Topic: i want to know how safe the game is?  (Read 1205 times)

Offline electrathewolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
i want to know how safe the game is?
« on: April 10, 2012, 02:37:30 pm »
hi, i really want to download this game but my mam wont let me because of the rules of humping etc, can you just tell me how safe the game is? thanks  :) ;D

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
Re: i want to know how safe the game is?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2012, 02:51:51 pm »
The game is very safe, as far as I know. If you find a rule breaker you can block and report them. If you report a rulebreaker, they may get banned, which makes the game a better place for everyone. I am sure you should find no difficulties with the game, also as far as the download, it is completely virus free. FeraHeart is to be a game for all ages, and should remain that way. Therefore, no rulebreakers that do inppropriate things are allowed. Have a great day.
~Hallucination

CloudFish

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2012, 03:45:36 pm »
Like Hal said, there are a number of rulebreakers in game. And while the staff does it's best to moderate the game, things do slip through. I'd advise your mom, that the game is safe to an extent, you both should be aware you may see some things innappropriate. Depending on your age and your moms lifestyle, I honestly believe you should be monitered.

Offline Hallucination

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 17
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2012, 04:05:51 pm »
A good message, CloudFish. CloudFish is right, I know that in some cases, a mother doesn't want a child to do certain things. Just be sure to follow one of the top commandments, 'Always obey thy mother and thy father.'
Have a great day, I hope your mother allows you to play FeralHeart and join the fun. <3
~Hallucination