Author Topic: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!  (Read 6266 times)

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • I am the Annoying Homestuck.
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
Re: Teh Ninja of Me-ness!
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2012, 11:37:31 pm »
Lol X3
    I have about the immaturity of an eighteen-year-old woman (although I'm only twelve-look I'm very mature for my age and have no problem with blood considering it is something that is inside of you right now) meaning that I make very inappropriate jokes when the audience is the right age. My older cousins, who really are not much older than me and probably have a GPA of -1.00 still treat me like I'm five, which seriously pisses me off. Only Ichiro-nii-san treats me like an equal because I always treat him like one, considering he's the only boy and I feel sorry for him. He is annoying at times, but I try to feel for him, you know? He's much better at drawing than me O.O I might submit some of his drawings one time, but he's in college right now, so I can't really do that right now X3. Maybe over the summer. Haru-chan is a total brat who can't drive me to the mall to look at Naruto comics and go see The Hunger Games movie and go buy presents for my friends. Also, Ichiro has blonde hair like me so I don't feel left out on the blonde-haired Asian thing (even though he has black eyes, and I have blue eyes D: Still alone there, but Haru-chan has blue eyes which DO NOT go with her black hair. Why do I keep rambling? For some reason, I suspect people are interested in my life. I'm such a derp. I really feel no need to hide our names since there are about a billion people with our names in Japan, and not many people here really have any transportation to Japan in the first place just to mess with an ugly twelve-year-old girl and her ten-year-old uglier sister. I doubt you actually enjoy reading this, but it sure is fun to write C:
    There was something else I was gonna say, but I forget. I hate when that happens.

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • *casually licks your screen*
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
    • Find It in Your Heart To Role-Play!
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 03:11:23 pm »
   Same thing happens to me. ^^ I'm strawberry blonde,but I have more red than blonde, and the attitude to prove it. X3 My eyes are green and sometimes blue.
   My mother says the maturity thing is because you're the eldest daughter. I know I am, and I was an only child until mum got in a 4 wheeler accident and some how got pregnant with mah little sister. o_O
   I'm actually interested in hearing about everyone's life, unless they brag about having royal blood in them, which would explain a "friend" of mine's snobish behavior. I don't think it's true, but it would actually explain a lot. ^^ I haven't told her about Feral-Heart, because this is my escape from her and the stress she brings. -_-"
   This is why I'm starting to think that today will be one of those days when you wanna strangle someone with their own intestine. (this is my attitude about Monday.) Memaw thinks it's the German vs Irish vs Comanche vs Dutch vs Russian in me. (She's really one to talk, btw. She's worse than me.)
   You cannot have a world without innapropriate jokes and/or perverts. They make the world go 'round.
Sorry for my absence. I've been dealing with� ex boyfriend problems�

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
My Terrible Experience With Glue Bottle O.O
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2012, 01:36:28 am »
 I am totally scarred from Glue Bottles right now. My friend was mucking about with a glue bottle today, and the dry bit was preventing it from squirting out the tip and I connected it to a....should I really go into this?
   I think it's for more mature audiences, but I think all those who can handle it can guess.
Anyways, time to share the song of the day :D

{TSS} : Sweet Dreams MEP

I had football practice today. The only position I'm really good at it is defence, but I think I'm pretty good at it. Anyways, yeah nothing else more interesting today.

I would make the stereotype song the song of the day, but it might be offensive to some of you....
Anyways, have a good day and watch out for glue bottles...

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2012, 11:14:03 pm »
   Lol, next time, tell her not to choke the monkey. X3 SORRY! Having a weird day, and I got sat on by my friend. I have a bruise on my thigh.

Offline xXKitsuneNinjaXx

• Community Champion
    • View Profile
    • I WILL DO TUMBLR TOO
« Reply #24 on: May 08, 2012, 12:53:53 am »
Whoa. I'm not gonna ask about being sat on by friends X3

Now time for the journal entry since I'm here >:U
So, the new episode of Korra is out today :DD We're all so happy, ne? That wasn't sarcastic, srsly. Anyways, I went to school today, didn't listen, caught up on some schoolwork, thought about Skyward Sword and Soul Eater, and then Naruto. Then I listened to Vocaloid on my iPod on the bus home. Then I watched Soul Eater. I went to football practice and the ice cream truck came. I wanted one, but I'm broke. Now I'm home and I'm bored (homework is not an option).

Enough of boring you! Time for the song of the day!

Soul Eater Theme song (FULL)

Offline blueroseknight95

• Elder Grey Pelt
    • yumimomochi95
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 08, 2012, 04:17:47 pm »
   Wow. Yesterday, we practically had a freaking flood. -_-" My friend that sat on me dropped his cell phone in the rushing waters, but it didn't fry, or spaz. How lucky, right? Heehee. Then I lost my shoe... darn thing is now lost forevers and evers. TT_TT Anywho, hope you had a good day today. ^^