Author Topic: .......Hello! :D  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Frozenflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
.......Hello! :D
« on: April 22, 2012, 07:38:13 pm »
Hello, players of FeralHeart! :D   This is a bit overdue [A week or so, maybe?] but I wanted to let people know I exist. xD   So...about me... I'm usually shy, I have an obsession with cool colors [Green, blue, and purple. ;) ] as well as neon-ish colors. Uh... I started Thursday, April 12th, 2012. [Yes, that means my 2nd day playing was Friday the 13th. xD]  So...uh...yeah! :D  Enjoy my rather bland introduction!

EDIT:  Oh, two things I just remembered: I joined because my friend wouldn't stop talking about this website [Her in-game username is Draceonica... No idea what her forum name is.]
And my in-game username is FrozenFlame. [I usually play as a wolf named Calliope, a lioness named Feather, or a female hyena cub named Fallen]  ;)

« Last Edit: April 22, 2012, 07:47:35 pm by Jennifer »

Offline KnifeKnut

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Texting at 2 A.M. three days in a row? Really?
    • View Profile
    • Roleplays Extended - A newly created RPG site with many options
Re: .......Hello! :D
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2012, 07:42:34 pm »
Welcome to the game and forums! Hope you have fun. :)

Offline wolfgrrl13

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 23
    • View Profile
    • Roleplay Land
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2012, 07:43:42 pm »
Welcome to Feral Heart, Jennifer!  Hope to see you around the forums or in-game sometime.

Offline Necromancy

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 10
  • How about a necromancy trick?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2012, 07:44:25 pm »
Welcome to FeralHeart. c:
I hope you find it as great a game as I do, roleplay and make loads of derpy friends (lots of derps on this game).
If you want neon friends, try the Cape of Distant Worlds. The end is usually full of brightly coloured characters. xD

Offline Frozenflame

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 07:45:38 pm »
Woah, three replies in a very short amount of time. :o  Thank you, all! And thanks for the tip on where to find neon people, Necromancy.   Oh, I forgot to add two things to my Intro.  -editing time-