Author Topic: IntelligentWolf's Minions  (Read 1300 times)

Offline IntelligentWolf

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Whatever happens... BLAME TECHNOLOGY!
    • View Profile
    • deviantArt profile
IntelligentWolf's Minions
« on: May 23, 2012, 07:51:54 pm »
That title is getting overused, but that's how I think of these guys :P

I'll start with Oldest first and go down to Newest :P

Leah(In the Middle): My fursona :P

Lillianne(Right front): My comic character and white cheetah (Lillianne: NOT ALBINO, I'LL BREAK YOU'RE NOSE!) Gets violent only when you call her an albino cheetah... No clue if there are any of those out there, but you never know.

Haukea(Top left and right): Namagand Royal Family protector (This story is still in my brain, so yeah, you have no clue who these two things are :P) Her mission is to find the royal family's son who was stolen from them a few weeks after he was born.

Gibbs(Bottom front left): Green cheetah, he acts like Agent Gibbs :P (Sometimes, it gets confusing)(He has a tail, it's the way he's facing, you know how the tails are in this game(And Charon's picture was flipped, yes, otherwise he wouldn't have his tail showing right now either :P)

Charon(Top front left): Newst in my minion family, Charon, my maltese tiger :P  Biggest out of all of them and VERY CUUUTE :D (Sorry :P)  No backstory yet, working on one, and he needs a personality too :P(If anybody wants to help, that'd be great!

That's all of them, whenever I add a new character I shall add them up there, if I delete one I will make their opacity down on their picture, they are gone but not forgotten, they just didn't fit in with FeralHeart at the time :)

And I'm starting to look for people to RP with, but I still don't know how to RP with a game that you can do the actions instead of typing them out  :-\ SO if anybody is willing to help me, please let me know.

Characters NOT up for RPing
Leah(MY FURSONA, it's just for running around as me :P)
Lillianne(My comic character, also for just running around)
Haukea(Just a story character, although her bio is filled up in there)
Gibbs(He needs a personality more than just acting like Agent Gibbs :-\ so he is up here)

Characters on the fence for RP
Charon(Want to RP with this one :-\ we'll see, if anybody is willing to help flesh him out more be my guest and PM me :D (And also teach me how to RP in-game!!!)

« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 07:58:31 pm by IntelligentWolf »

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: IntelligentWolf's Minions
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 09:45:52 am »
That's very cool