Author Topic: Bellicus Lex- The Law of War [[mapless, semirealistic, literate wolf RP]]  (Read 2055 times)

Offline paint

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • <3
    • View Profile
B E L L I C U S .  L E X
T H E . L A W . O F . W A R

::MAPLESS::LITERATE::SEMIREALISTIC::WOLF//LARGE CANINE::

::CRITERIA::
-You must be literate. Provide an RP sample - on the site, the FH forums, or FeralHeart - to prove this.
-No neon colors, wings, or super unrealistic powers.
-Be active, or there's no point.
-Have some degree of maturity. Come in with an open mind and feel free to contribute ideas to this growing pack.
-Be a canine. Herp derp.

::OUT OF CHARACTER RULES::
These rules apply to you when not RPing and sometimes guide you how to RP; they are not optional and should not be broken if you want to stay very long.

-Be respectful to everyone in the pack; insults and harassment are neither necessary nor tolerated.
-Powerplaying - auto hits, constantly dodging, getting everything on the first try - is disrespectful and takes the fun out of the RP. Don't do it. If you're not sure whether your post is powerplay, just ask someone.
-Instamating, or the act of getting your character a mate that s/he hardly knows on the first day, is not allowed. It's unrealistic and, again, takes the fun out of the RP.
-Have a good time, and relax. That's what RP is for, right? It's a hobby. ;3

::IN CHARACTER RULES::
These rules apply to your character, and s/he can break them as they wish; just don't expect to get away without consequences from an enforcer!
-Mating outside the pack is forbidden.
-Respect your higher-ups.
-The Alpha/Alphess' word is law.
-You must participate in the Great Hunt, or else you will not eat.
-Fighting other packmembers is allowed; however, severely injuring them or killing them will grant swift punishment as it jeopardizes the pack's stability.
-If your rank is not allowed to mate/have pups, don't.
-Pups are seen and not heard.

Offline paint

• Forum Newcomer
  • <3
    • View Profile
::RANKS::
OPEN
EARNED
CLOSED

E C H E L O N  . I
The most important of the ranks, these are very hard to earn.
These ranks have the right to mate and bear young.

A l p h a
{AX}
[1/2]
The leaders of the pack; their word is law. These two are mates.

B e t a
{BX}
[0/2]
These individuals aid the alphas in guiding the pack and are among the most trusted. Normally, the two betas are mates, but exceptions can occur.

G a m m a [Formerly Delta]
{GX}
[2/4]
The Gamma are the third highest rank from the pack and help to enforce its rules and guide Echelon II in their endeavors; it is an important job to have.
This rank can be either an Overseer (female) or a Warlord (male). Generally there are two males and two females in this slot.

D e l t a
{DX}
[0/3]
Deltas are the final rank in Echelon I and are there to support the others and are mainly an honor spot.

E C H E L O N . II
These ranks are sub-high tier and are still an honor to have among the pack. They are allowed to mate, however their pups are automatically shifted into a low-duty rank, depending on gender.

E p s i l o n
{IXE}
[0/2]
Those who monitor new recruits to see if they are worthy of getting the noble X carved into their flesh.

Z e t a
{IXZ}
Pack enforcers, who will ruthlessly stand by the rules and make sure the rest of the pack - even higher ups - will do the same. However, they still must show submission to higher ups.

E t a
{IXI}
These Eta are the assassins of the pack, taking only the alpha's orders and killing without mercy.

T h e t a
{IXN}
[1/1]
The high healers are the Theta, who are very skilled in the art of herbal medicine and anatomy. These elites know how to fight as well as heal.

I o t a
{IXO}
[0/3]
Those who head Echelon III.

E C H E L O N . III
Echelon III is a medium-tier group. Members of these ranks are allowed to be mates with one another but not to have pups unless their mate is a higher up. Pups are either killed or made omegas when born.

K a p p a
{XK}
The Kappa are the guards of the place, and are vigilant and strong in their ways.

L a m b d a
{XC}
Lambda are the ones who fight with ambush tactics and are sort of a wing under the assassins.

M u
{XM}
The Mu are the elite warriors of the pack, who fight with many tactics and grace. The Nu are the counterpart of these warriors and the Ksi are moved up to this rank after they have proved their glory.

N u
{XN}
The Nu are the elite healers of the pack, who are presided over by the Theta.

K s i
{XX}
The Ksi are the main warriors of the pack, who get honorable places after some battles that the specialized forces lack.

E C H E L O N . IV
Echelon IV is the group of lower ranks, who do mostly work and little fighting. They are not allowed to mate or have pups.

O m i c r o n
{Xo}
The Omicron are the mothers of pups who are abandoned or are not high rank pups.

P i
{Xp}
The Pi are the members of the pack who are the teachers to pups; they teach basic hunting skills and life skills, but no battle skills.

R h o
{Xr}
Recuits.

S i g m a
{Xs}
Cleaners, those who do work for the pack. Normally this is a rank to which one is demoted.

T a u
{Xt}
Those who help to lead the hunt.

U p s i l o n
{Xu}
These are the night patrollers. This job is considered worst; they guard instead of or along with the regular guards at night, always moving.

Phi, Chi and Psi
{Xy}
These are the pup ranks, given depending on which Echelon the pup will be moving up to. Phi = II, Chi = III, Psi = IV.

Omega
{Xz}
The last rank of the pack, these members are naturally submissive and unable to claw their way up the rank ladder, so eventually they are given the rank of Omega. They are last at all activities and sometimes are unable to eat. Omegas are also bullied by some members.

Offline paint

• Forum Newcomer
  • <3
    • View Profile
Derpderp this had stuff here and now it doesn't
Magic right?
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 09:12:50 pm by Tasowin//paint »

Offline paint

• Forum Newcomer
  • <3
    • View Profile
::SO, WANT TO APPLY?::
Here's how.
Character Name:
FH Username:
Rank Desired:
Picture/ Description:
RP Sample:

Also, please sign up on the BLX forum: Click here

We are most active from 5:00-10:00 PM EST.

Offline paint

• Forum Newcomer
  • <3
    • View Profile
Bump.