Author Topic: Mapped Fox RP  (Read 1337 times)

Offline Tie Wolf

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Mapped Fox RP
« on: March 08, 2012, 03:39:22 am »
Realistic RP - any style fox is accepted, can be arctic, red, silver, fennec, whatever style fox is accepted lol.  We do allow manes - we are not overly strict on what kind of fox pelt you other than that it must be a natural color.  I am not strict on literacy, but I at least want to know what you are saying. 

There really are no rules, you make your own story - I won't write it for you.  That has been a pet peeve of mine for a while that everybody has to abide by a specific story and cannot stray from it.  Everybody is unique and every story is unique.  :)

As for the rules, Females choose when to go into heat (although foxes only mate once a year - to make this doable lol), they pick a mate that wants them back.  Mates can last as long as you like, but they have to be noted in your bio.  No god modding please, it does get annoying.  No wings - I think the more we develop the map, we may allow birds and deer players, but right now there are only foxes.

Also, I do not check this website much if at all - so if you would like to ask questions or get in touch with me, the group name is Skulk

and my username is Tie Wolf     -    choose what works best for you in a method to get in touch with me.

I just want everyone to have fun and have a very simple RP with the usual side stories.  I guess a better way to put it is that you get to meet others in one spot and form your own story with, without, around, or away from them, and not where I choose the story and everybody follows suite.

Happy RPing!

Offline puppy 12

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • Meow...
    • View Profile
Re: Mapped Fox RP
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2012, 11:51:19 am »
Tie 0_0

don't click this link... Please DONT

Meep Meep.

If you need help including the Game or Forum PM me!

ATTENTION! I shall be inactive for the next couple of weeks, but I will still be able to get on.