Author Topic: She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts [Rainy's bio/journal]  (Read 2050 times)

wolfqueen13

YOU HAVE FOUND MY TURF. READ, POST AND THEN SCRAM LITTLE MUNCHKIN! 8D

Anyways, I am Rainy, but my real name is Mikayla. If you call me Mikayla, I'll eat you :3 I'm pretty random, here and in real life as well. I'm that girl that rings "Grown-up" when I'm really not, I'm just that mature and funny. Yep.

I LIVE IN YOUR COMPUTER! Not really. I get to live in one of the coolest places on Earth! With wolves! My parents own a wolf reserve with about 25 wolves in it, not including 10 foxes, 15 coyotes, 40 deer, and 3 horses. Its pretty much a mini-Yellowstone [except we don't let the wolves kill the deer or horses]. My favorite wolf that we have is named Big Mac, but we call him Mac. He's the "alpha" of the pack. He's adorable! Anyway, I don't go to school. Instead, I'm homeschooled and get my education through the family business.

I love to draw [I'm not too good at it though], write [Language A+++ here], play sports and I practically live on the computer [which, unfortunately, is in my room so I'm addicted to get on it everytime I walk in]. I love wolves, cats and horses. If you have a question about those three animals, I'm sure I can answer. And when I'm older I plan to work at my family's wolf reserve and write wolf books and draw fursonas.

Yes, that's me. Lovely little Rainy.

[Oh, and if you want to stalk search for me on the web I'm everywhere. Amour on Warrior Cats RPG, `Rainy on Chickensmoothie, thecosmicwolf on DeviantART and, uh, I think those are the majors I get on. Anyways, astalavista [idk Spanish]]

My journal is here too. I'll be posting a few journal entries.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:02:58 pm by `Rainy »

Offline catsanddogsandbirds

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 28
  • ~by the candelight I glow~
    • View Profile
Re: She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts [Rainy's bio/journal]
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2012, 01:56:19 pm »
You own a wolf reserve? LUCKY!!!!! I wish that we had enough money...

Anyway, so far you sound like a Cool Kat, I'll have to get back t ya! :) (btw I am a girl. Not trying to be all flirty and whatnot. That would just be weird...)

wolfqueen13

Re: She wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts [Rainy's bio/journal]
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 02:03:27 pm »
Ah, why thank you. C: