Author Topic: Realistic Warriors Lake Map ~WIP.  (Read 3830 times)

Offline Sashastriker

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 33
    • View Profile
Re: Realistic Warriors Lake Map ~WIP.
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 09:20:58 pm »
Holy cheese...This is by far the best Warrior Cat map...Ever! Great job! I'm so downloading it when you're done ^^

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2012, 11:06:14 pm »
Haha, hey SashaStriker! ^^
I am actually making it for Jeanette's Warriors RP (I am Icestar, Thunderclan leader) I believe you are in it too, right?
And thanks for the feedback and compliments, guys! I should be posting a few more screenies soon. :3
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline thebloodspirit

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 29, 2012, 04:49:00 am »
Looks amazing! I would love to join the rp! I am literate and I enjoy warrior rp's. Who do I talk to about joining? Another question when do you think you will finish the map?

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2012, 07:52:29 am »
At the moment there is no official RP in the map, although I have two friends that are both interested. I will post on this thread who to talk to about joining when there is a group to go in the map. :)

I'm not sure about when I will finish the map, it has been taking a long time, and I have been busy with other projects lately.
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Offline Bloo.

• Space-Child ✌
  • Elder Grey Pelt
  • Floof-O-Meter: 191
  • nyoom
    • Bloopaloozer
    • Bloopalooza FH
    • aLittleProzium
    • Bloopalooza
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2012, 10:22:30 am »
This is the first good Warriors-based map I have ever seen. Way to go! ^_^ Keep up the good work!
I agree this is pretty frikken awesome, but don't forget to give credit to all those other awesome people out there who work hard to make good warrior cats maps too. *wink wink* :)     

On that note can't wait for it to come out!!!

You are amazing <3