Author Topic: More maps?  (Read 2569 times)

Offline mkljkl

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • XFluffyUnicornsX on Deviantart~
    • View Profile
More maps?
« on: May 09, 2013, 03:03:42 am »
What about some more maps? maybe a more jungle type map or Savannah themed map? something We all know the people who can't download maps so why not add more for the people who can't download them? it would be nice :3

~Usagi

Offline Roki

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 29
  • 10 years now on FH... wow
    • Extaivia
    • View Profile
    • Facebook
Re: More maps?
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2013, 03:19:24 am »
Thats a good idea

BouncyLion101

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2013, 06:03:34 am »
This has been suggested before quite a bit, but there's a problem. Kovu has not touched the game in almost two years.
He is the only one that can force people to update their game, so even if we can mess with the default map's .fhm files people need to be at least slightly active on the forums to know that new maps got added.

Then there's the whole copyright issue because technically this is still Kovu's game and until he as officially left it we can't alter the official maps and things like that. :/

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2013, 08:15:49 am »
This has been suggested before quite a bit, but there's a problem. Kovu has not touched the game in almost two years.
He is the only one that can force people to update their game, so even if we can mess with the default map's .fhm files people need to be at least slightly active on the forums to know that new maps got added.

Then there's the whole copyright issue because technically this is still Kovu's game and until he as officially left it we can't alter the official maps and things like that. :/

Just like to correct you there floof everything else you said is correct however, Kov is the only one who can change/edit/update the game no one else can so he cat force anyone to update the game as only he can do it.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2013, 11:45:54 am »
Even though you guys are right about this stuff. I can see maps in the future being added but with this whole Kovu left problem, I realize what happened but I don't think Kovu left the game in the way of abandoning it. I think that we'll Kovu just wants to work on other things in life. If necessarily he left the game he probably would have said so, and for all we know, Kovu could be in the hospital maybe. Anyways, we could technically have more maps but it would have to really popular for it to have the official feel even if it isn't a official map.

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline trinitylovespink

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 2
  • Glowing potato pocket
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 02:32:01 am »
Even though you guys are right about this stuff. I can see maps in the future being added but with this whole Kovu left problem, I realize what happened but I don't think Kovu left the game in the way of abandoning it. I think that we'll Kovu just wants to work on other things in life. If necessarily he left the game he probably would have said so, and for all we know, Kovu could be in the hospital maybe. Anyways, we could technically have more maps but it would have to really popular for it to have the official feel even if it isn't a official map.
I agree, we all have lifes out side our computers, Well most of us.....
Anyway, yeah there are some pretty awesome maps out there, and even IF, IF Kovu updated the game, not everyone is going to download it or bother to look on the forums. The only problem with getting now maps (Other then kovu never here) is that must people dont EVER go on the forums and NEVER keep up with that kind of stuff, so like others said; how would they know?
Here To Help!
Ingame: trinitylovespink
dA: Donttouchsilverlark
Tumblr: Donttouchsilver