Author Topic: FH Won't Load  (Read 1075 times)

Frostalon

FH Won't Load
« on: May 27, 2012, 10:43:12 pm »
Every time I try and open FH, here's what happens:

- Start thing comes up
- The kovuworks and ogre and stuff comes up
- "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working correctly"

This all happened after I downloaded a map file. However, I've already actually tried deleting all the files that came with the map file. It just keeps saying "FeralHeart.exe has stopped working correctly". I have also tried restarting my labtop. Still no luck. This is really frustrating me.
What I do know is that I put all the map folders in the correct areas. Is there any possibility that this could be fixed without reinstalling FeralHeart? I've seen on other posts about this that it didn't help, anyways.
I've also tried changing my rendering system. Still comes up with that stupid error.

Thank you for any help. It would be mutch appriciated. <3

Offline BlackRidgeWolf

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 7
  • Wolves for life <3
    • View Profile
Re: FH Won't Load
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:32:35 am »
This has happend to me... I know you said a way without re-installing the game but thats what I did and it worked. If nothing works to get back on it i suggest re-installing... I dont have any more suddestions sorry

Download to see my preset---> http://www.mediafire.com/?7deox0ebd6d5v84

Offline Eagleify

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
  • I like your flagella.
    • View Profile
    • Eaglify's DeviantArt
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 05:38:27 am »
So FH worked without the map that you downloaded?

Take the map out of your folders, simple. Then gradually reintroduce the files into the game, starting FH every time you add a file. Once you find the problem one, just don't add it.

Another possibility is to look for duplicated particles in the "Particles" folder, they can sometimes cause a crash. :)
I'm not active peeps. I've moved on it life, so to say, managing a game community with over a million players. I hope you enjoy my maps, meshes, and presets I made in my time here.

I might be on like once every few months, just to check in. But other than that, Bai!

Frostalon

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 12:34:31 pm »
I had to re-install my game because nothing else really worked.
But thank you guys for the help. :)