Author Topic: Idea?  (Read 1413 times)

Offline Cheekie898

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
    • View Profile
Idea?
« on: June 08, 2012, 02:40:05 am »
I agree with who ever said about humans in FH. You could design your own human. (Girl/female or Boy/male) My idea was that there could be MORE items and destinys or missions. Yeah thats my idea!! Thanks! ~~~Cheekie898~~~  ;D

Offline BigSkippy

• Warden Of FH
  • Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 72
  • Winter Is Coming
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
Re: Idea?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 03:09:37 am »
Humans in a game made for lions and wolves would ruin the whole point of "FERALHEART" it would no longer be feral it would be quite miserable with the animal fans being attacked by the godmodding humans that would be carrying weapons. I am sorry but it is just my point of view and I do not think they should EVER be implemented into the game.
Never Forget What You Are, The Rest Of The World Will Not. Wear It Like Armor And It Can Never Be Used To Hurt You.

Evanescence

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 04:54:28 pm »
I agree with Big. FeralHeart is specifically for wild animals. Remember, FH is from IT, and IT was based off of the Lion King. There were only lions and hyenas (except for Timone & Pumba) in the Lion King. NO humans :)

Offline XxkittenxX

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Well hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2012, 02:47:36 am »
Agreed. I dont think I would like having humans in Feral Heart anyways. I would probably stop playing if they made the decision of adding humans. I think a lot of people would quit also...

Offline Caesar

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: -1
  • I wish the 2011 Feral Heart would come back. :I
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2012, 09:19:28 pm »
No i do not like this idea cause having a human in feralheart which is a animal rp with Wolves and Lions should not have humans cause it would destory the whole reason of Feralhearts rp i am just giving my thought so pleaz dont get angrey or anything. =D