Author Topic: Red's Map Pack..  (Read 1468 times)

SPL2582

Red's Map Pack..
« on: June 08, 2012, 01:37:23 am »
Hey guys. ^^
So I downloaded Red's Map Pack, and went on with the installer. I didn't change anything. After completing the installation, I opened FH, and went to the Cape.
However, I didn't see any other portal. Did I do something wrong? Is her installation purely automatic?
I then installed her pack again, and still nothing happened.
I would appreciate some help..I'm in a RP group, and our main map is the pack..You can imagine the rut I'm in. x3

feralheartdog

Re: Red's Map Pack..
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2012, 01:44:10 am »
Did you save it in the FH folder when it tol you what location it would be in? Look for: The Grounds Portal I think, and enter it and tadah.

SPL2582

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2012, 01:46:49 am »
Yes. I saved it in C://Programs/Feralheart or something like that..Still, I don't see any portal. Is this portal in a particular place? (I've never downloaded maps before, let alone used automatic map installers..) Did I do anything wrong? Also, is there a way to uninstall the map pack and reinstall it?

feralheartdog

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 01:51:40 am »
It is an application(.exe file) So go to uninstall  prgram and find the map pack. Make sure you have all the map files in the export folder. The portal should be in the Cape of Distant Worlds.

SPL2582

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 02:05:27 am »
Basically,I should uninstall the map pack, which is an application-After doing so, I should just run the map pack's installer again-And the map files should appear in the export folder?

Hmmm..Now that I think about it, I just checked the export folder, and none of the map files were there...

I'm off to redownload it again. (By the way, thank you for your help so far.) ^^

feralheartdog

« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:24:43 am »
No problem if you need anymore help be free to ask any questions You can message me , if you wish too.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 12:25:12 pm »
The installer does not automaticly choose the right direction where the files need to be installed.

Run the installer and when it asks you where your game is, you have to browse through the folders/your system till you have the FeralHeart folder found. Select it and then install.