Author Topic: Unrealistic/fantasty Characters  (Read 4933 times)

Offline shayy

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 73
  • World Class Shawty
    • View Profile
Re: Unrealistic/fantasty Characters
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 10:25:42 pm »
In the beginning of joining FH, unlike others, I had mostly black and red characters 0.0 The reason for this "style" was because my brothers would always tell me what looked "cool", and to them I guess "The Scary Demon" look was "awesome". But I dont recal ever really having any bright colored characters, and I kinda' enjoy the more realistic look rather than un realistic. My main character (shay) is't exacty realistic but she is based on a mix between a Maned Wolf and a Dingo (hense her colors and markings). But this thread and reading my fellow ferals posts has inspired me to create a beautiful neon creature. :) I immensely enjoyed reading about all of your characters! Thanks for sharing them with all of us. ;)
pm for free art i need practice

Offline Vespian

• An Unsightly Beast
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 242
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 10:26:45 pm »
Another problem I have, is getting hate whispers while making videos trying to find someone to RP with!
If ye're receivin' unnecessary hate whispers just because of yer appearance, not only is that close-minded and steriotypical on their behalf but also considered bullyin'. Ye' should report said whispers to the Staff team whenever they occur as such rude actions are not tolerated here. Merely thought I should give ye' a nudge about that.
gone

Offline StormClaws68

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Constantly hunting for RPs
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 10:28:22 pm »
I just block them mainly, but I'll report them from now on if it happens again (:

And I've really enjoyed hearing about everyone's characters! They all sounds awesome!

Kellin <3
Click here to view my characters!

If you see me, feel free to say hi!

Offline BlackLuna06

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 22
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 12:33:39 pm »
I own quite a few werewolves, which I suppose come under the title of 'fantasy'. I never have any non-feline/canine fantasy characters though because making 'human' characters on this games irritates my OCD - I can NEVER make them look good. *eye twitch*

As for unrealistic, fantasy technically comes under this blanket. But most of my characters are sort of... punk? .-. You know, the mainly normal-coloured ones (black, brown, grey, sandy, white) with a twist. For example, blue manes, or dark red markings, chain collars and spiky earrings. This type of character needs a label, I swear. (If I'm just being a noob and they have one, let me know. ;D)

But the 'neon' characters do not come up in my selection... I can never make such bright colours look good either. Then again, I don't own any fully 'realistic' wolves either - they all have some sort of humanisation to them, manes or earrings whatever.

Offline auggiecat

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Map making is Very hard!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 30, 2014, 10:53:01 pm »
I have a Snow leopard Dragon lynx named Kira, She is one the of the oldest chars I have.

I like to Rp with her but Nobody likes Rp with a non realistic animal (She has a group called Unnatural) 
Be happy and smile more :)

Offline The warrior of the moon

• Curious Wanderer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
  • Let the Moon Guard and help you and your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 08:15:42 pm »
I get criticized for having a wolf that is both blue AND winged. What's up with people?

Ahh.. thats just sad. Look at borali, he is gonna be blue, (He does have neon markings, though they won't hurt peoples eyes luckily) and is going to have wings. Its just like having a plain old wolf, only with wings. I have seen many instances in other RPG games, that people critizize for stuff like.. one day i was on AJ and someone critizized a kitten for being a bunny. I didn't like that fact at all sadly.

Though RainbowSplatterz, and Borali are going to be unrealistic. Watch out for RAINBOWSPlATTERZ though! She's gonna be hardcore neon. While Borali,.. i can have many reasons why he is unrealistic.. many many reasons.............................. (Dances to DamDadiDoo with Boss glasses on)

Let the Wolf spirits aid you.

Offline xXQueenXx

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 24
  • Sippin tea
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2014, 07:46:40 am »
I have a completely lumo coloured lioness named Glitter.  My friend and I honestly rp with just about anything so one day we decided to have a non-realistic illiterate lion rp and it was actually very fun xD
:D

Offline unnbrellas

• Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 68
  • "fight me" i scream from under my bed
    • View Profile
    • My Deviant Art
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2014, 07:13:33 pm »
It's a shame people bash others for unrealistic characters. I personally have several unrealistic chracters, and I think they are alot of fun to roleplay with.

Formerly MochaCocoa; Find me ingame as ErikaFishhy!
Signature by ???????????�??