Author Topic: kintora's story  (Read 1514 times)

Offline lolzpoke

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
kintora's story
« on: May 30, 2012, 10:13:35 pm »
ok this is my story of my best character kintora i'll do the best an 11 year old can do here goes nothing

it was a rather cold and stormy night unusual for the summer time and rather special becuase every time an event like this happens it means something queer is going to happen and it did it was silent for more than two hours and then a loud peircing screech echoed across the stormy balckness of the sky sounds of claws flashing and tearing flesh were ringing across the muddy ground two wolves were fighting. one for his new born pup the other was fighting to kill it the fighting went on and on untill both wolves were near death but by this time the mother was long gone with the pup but she was being chased by more wolves of the same pack she managed to lose them for a while she knew she could not keep going they would eventually be hunted down and killed so she decided for the sake of her son to leave her son in a safe place she left the new born pup outside the opening  of a den
and lured the wolves that were chasing her away from her son sacrificing her life to save his

Offline #Uzuri#

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
  • Nii-San~
    • View Profile
Re: kintora's story
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 09:42:25 pm »
:C Awe sad. It's good though. ^^ well done.
Bloody Rabbit >:P

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: kintora's story
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 01:32:28 pm »
It's nice