Author Topic: Vask's Character Collages [moved]  (Read 1751 times)

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Vask's Character Collages [moved]
« on: November 25, 2013, 09:37:09 pm »
MORE UPDATED VERSION HAS BEEN MOVED. VISIT THE LINK IF YOU WISH TO REQUEST:
http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=41859.0

Heyo! I have been doing this for my friends for a long time now, and I have finally decided to share it with my Feral Floofies! If anyone would like for me to make a collage of your characters this is the place to ask! I DO NOT mean collages as in a bunch of pictures glued together, but pictures with your characters all together as if in the same place. Feral Heart peoples have not been able to do this without taking lots of time, and making a mess. Well, I am here to tell you I will be happy to do the work for you! All you need to do is write up the form below and post it here so I can work on it. The MAX number of days for me to finish your project is three, but it is likely I will be done before that. If it goes past three days, please PM and remind me to hurry my floofy butt up(No need to worry about offending me xD). Here is an Example of what I mean by 'Character Collage':

Yes this is also my Signature.

Please fill out this form if you wish to have a collage made. Only three slots open, so if you want one act fast:

In-Game User Name:
Forum User Name:
What Color Background(Max 2 Colors):
Number of Characters:
Any Quote/Saying/Words In Your Collage:

*Please remember to send me pictures of the characters you want in the collage. Make sure the pictures are taken from about the same distance so I can do as little character re-sizing as possible. Please no more than 7 characters. The more characters, the longer it will take.

*Slots*
Slot 1: Open
Slot 2: Open
Slot 3: Open
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 02:03:06 am by Vask »

Offline Vask

• #2FAB4U
  • Pack & Pride Representative
  • Floof-O-Meter: 80
  • Chaotic Neutral
    • View Profile
Re: Vask's Character Collages!!! [3 Slots Open]