Author Topic: Crimson's Crew (WIP)  (Read 1093 times)

crimson460

Crimson's Crew (WIP)
« on: June 24, 2012, 03:07:09 am »
Crimson's Crew

Features:
-Characters from my story
-Characters from Okami/OkamiDen
-Characters from Balto
-Characters from Plague Dogs
-Characters from other things, that you may or may not recognize. (Or I will)

Category 1- Okami/OkamiDen

Males-

Name: Shiranui
Family: Chibiterasu(grandson), Amaterasu(reincarnation/daughter)
Description: Shiranui was a hero 100 years ago to Kamiki, by slaying the dreaded Orochi alongside Nagi. Shiranui has a brilliant snow colored coat, dyed with crimson spirals. (By my beliefs, I think Shiranui is a male. Don't start arguments, it's my opinion.)
Picture: -Later once this thread is finished-

Name: Oki
Family: Onia Tribe
Description: Oki is very naive and only thinks about how to improve his strength with the sword. He believes he is the only one that can save his tribe from the demons, and does not want to be helped by either Amaterasu, Issun or any of his own kind.
Picture: -Later-

Name: ...Waka... (heh heh.. Good 'ol fruit loop! LURVE HIM SOOOOO MUCH!)
Family: ...Moon Tribe/Celestials
Description: No matter the situation, Waka never shows any sign of fear or being upset. Waka also has a great deal of playfulness to his personality; even when he is taking things seriously, he refers to it in a light-hearted manner.

Name: Chibiterasu
Family: Amaterasu(mother), Shiranui(grandfather)
Description:Much like his mother, Chibiterasu is benevolent, helping all those in need. Unfortunately, he inherited several of his mother's "bad habits" such as a low attention span resulting in him staring into space when being spoken to, which sometimes leads him to go to sleep.

Name: Kurow
Family: Waka(doll copy)
Description: Kurow is golden-haired boy who serves as one of Chibiterasu's partners. The mysterious boy is found inside a fallen star that landed on Ryoshima Coast. He can play a flute that resembles Pillow Talk to create magical effects. He wears similar clothes to Waka, and like Waka, he is a member of the Moon Tribe.

Name: Yami
Family: None (Is Genderless but... Again, my opinion)
Description: Is considered to be Amaterasu's archenemy.

Name: Ninetails (My opinion)
Family: Rao(possessed)
Description: Ninetails was the ruler of Oni island. The Dark master Yami had promised him to be lord of Ryoshima Coast.

Name: Orochi
Family: None
Description: -Later-
________________________________________________________________________________________________

Females:

Name: Amaterasu
Family: Chibiterasu(son), Shiranui(reincarnation/father)
Description: Amaterasu is known for being quiet, mature, kind, and gentle always aiding those in need, but also unafraid to show her opinion.

Name: Kaguya
Family: Mr. Bamboo (adoptive grandfather)
Description: Amaterasu first met Kaguya in the Emperor's Palace. Kaguya was found in prison and doesn't know what she did wrong. Kaguya gave Amaterasu the Fire Tablet that she discovered in their digging as thanks for her aid. She entered the rocket and flew into the night, promising to return after discovering her origins.

Name: Kai
Family: Lika(sister), Onia Tribe
Description: She is a kind person, as she offers Amaterasu and Issun shelter from the blizzard. She's also the fastest Oina in Wep'keer; being nearly as swift as Amaterasu.
Picture: -later-

-Will finish tomorrow-

« Last Edit: June 24, 2012, 03:50:20 am by Crimson-Eyes »

Offline rexline

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Re: Crimson's Crew (WIP)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 01:21:47 pm »
Put the pictures, please. :/

crimson460

Re: Crimson's Crew (WIP)
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2012, 06:21:26 pm »
I will soon... I've been a little busy with other stuff, and I haven't been able to get the pictures.