Author Topic: Some characters are like, pure white blobs o-o'? Can't see presets maybe?"  (Read 1623 times)

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
Okay this happens to me everyday, especially if I'm trying to find a warrior cats role play. I look at a character, and they are this...smooth...super white color. And sometimes all I can see is the manes or eyes. Do they have presets or something? If so, how do I fix the problem?

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
It's not really a fixable problem. You don't have the marking pack they are using, so you can't see the markings they use. presets, if you don't have them, show the unaltered version of the character when you first create a character, not a white character, at least, that is what happens last I checked.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho

Offline peete

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 8
  • Pineapples...
    • View Profile
Okay I'm not getting this...so I apparently can't fix the problem, so I'm gonna have to deal with it ._. great...

You and me white blobs, till death to us part XD

(But really there's no way to fix the problem??)

INACTIVE BECAUSE OF INTERNET ISSUES...

Offline Kyugima

• Dovahkiin
  • Ancient Silver Mane
  • Floof-O-Meter: 182
  • Koo Koo Kachoo
    • View Profile
    • DropJaw
not unless you download marking packs, but even then there are issues, due to marking packs being in the wrong order, having different marking packs, etc. But in these cases their characters will simply have the wrong markings on, not be white. It depends on how you want to see things, white, or the wrong appearance. Either way it's not something that has an easy quick fix.

please click here! Help me raise my pokemon!
Signature: Kyugima, Rimfrost, Deafosho