Author Topic: [!] Feral Canines [!] A Mixed Breed Canine RPG ~ Active  (Read 971 times)

Offline EmptyHabits

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
    • CybrilSalvatore
    • Cybril 🐺
    • View Profile
    • Deviant Art
[!] Feral Canines [!] A Mixed Breed Canine RPG ~ Active
« on: June 08, 2015, 09:35:04 pm »
{x} BASIC INFORMATION {x}
SPECIES: Canines
MAP: Feral-City (requires download)
ACTIVITY: Always Active
ROLE PLAY: Literate
CHARACTERS: Realistic, literate, NO NEONS, no wings, canines ONLY
ITEMS: Acceptable

{x} RANKS AVAILABLE {x}
Omega: Ranks Available
Scout: 12 Ranks Available
Lead Scout: 1 Rank Available
Hunter: 12 Ranks Available
Lead Hunter: 1 Rank Available
Warrior: 10 Ranks Available
Lead Warrior: 1 Rank Available
Elder: 7 Ranks Available
Beta: 1 Rank Available
Alpha: 0 Ranks Available

{x} PACK HISTORY {x}
In 2002, a wolf was taken to an animal research lab by her owners. The wolf specified was a Merle Wolf, an unknown breed to scientists. She was a new breed. The researchers at the lab did tests on the wolf, including cruel survival tests, starvation tests, and energy tests. Merle Wolf was given the name "Subject 0007" in the lab. One day, while 0007 was being locked in a pool with a small air pocket, she sank to the bottom of the pool and closed her eyes. A scientist hopped into the pool, picking the wolf up and carrying her to the lab table. While the scientist was writing a form, the wolf's eyes flew open. She hopped to her paws and mauled the scientist, clawing and biting off his flesh. She turned around, jumped on the table and pounced out a cracked open window. Leaving the scientist barely breathing. Merle decided to give herself a name - Cybril. Cybril knew there were other canines in the lab that were being abused worse, she knew she had to assemble a pack of mixed canine breeds and one day return to the lab, defeating the scientists and freeing the captives. Cybril spends her days avoiding animal control and anyone in white clothing. Looking for new recruits to free her inmates.

Learn more about us at our official website! If you want to join, please leave a comment and/or PM me on the forum! :D And if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask and contact me! We're always accepting new members. (^~^)

www.feralcanines.webs.com <---- CLICK THERE

(>*-*)># "I made you a waffle."
#<(*-*<) "But then I was like,"
(>*#*<) "I'm hungreh!"
(>*-*)> "So I ate it...."
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 10:17:40 pm by Cybril Amethyst »

Offline Wolflover224

• Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 16
  • Im an IRL dolphin; On hiatus
    • the-sketchy-orca
    • View Profile