Author Topic: Simply put- FeralHeart is not working.  (Read 2536 times)

Offline Twiztid

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
Simply put- FeralHeart is not working.
« on: March 16, 2012, 09:17:27 am »
Alrighty... I have skimmed through some of the other threads here that seem to be having my same issue... but being I'm not them, I'm not sure if it is the EXACT same issue...

I was playing F.H for a few hours yesterday with no issue,; the chat was working fine, I wasn't getting disconnected or anything like that.

So I logged off for a few hours, came back, started it up again and everything went fine yet again for aother hour or so.

At about 9:30 (I think) I logged off to go with my little sister and my mom's friend to DQ, when I got back, I tried to turn F.H back on and I got an error message that read "FeralHear.exe has stopped working."

So my first reaction was to let it sit for a few minutes, then try again.
Same error message popped up again.

So I tried a few more times, again the same error message.

Finally I uninstalled everything, then reinstalled it.

Once it finished reinstalling, I tried logging in again.
"FeralHeart.exe has stopped working."

Finally getting fed up, I came onto the chat here on the site and asked if anyone else was having the problem. A few different people were, but after they tried logging in a few times, theirs worked just fine.

So I tried yet again. Same message.

I kept this up for about an hour if not more before I decided to unistall it yet again, restart my computer, then reinstall it.

And it still doesn't work!
I've tried running it as an admin on my computer, tried troubleshooting it, I've tried EVERYTHING I could think of.

Now it is 2:15 in the morning and it still doesn't work.... so please, if there is anything else I should try please let me know.

Thank you for taking the time to read through all this and help me out.

Sincerely;

Aiden~

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
Re: Simply put- FeralHeart is not working.
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 09:21:49 am »
Holy shiz. Big text. xD Have you tried going onto a different char or just the same one? Sometimes it can be a problem with the certain map you are in.

Or, sounds dumb, but... simply updating your computer if needed and restarting, if you haven't tried that already.

Offline Rimfrost

• ? ? Music for the soul ? ?
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 167
  • Mew~
    • View Profile
    • My deviantART page
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 06:17:10 pm »
When you reinstall make sure to delete the FeralHeart folder and all files in it before you install it again.

Offline Twiztid

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 11:23:17 pm »
Yeah, sorry for the big font, but I have a very hard time reading anything smaller.

I went through every file on my computer and deleted everything that had to do with F.H before reinstalling it. Thank you very much for helping me out.

Offline downey

• Forum Newcomer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 08:13:18 pm »
Im having the same problem D: Please tell me the solution when/if you get one. D:

CloudFish

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:51:12 pm »
If you read through the thread, the solution is given to you. Also don't bump old threads. This problem had already been solved. Bringin' it back up is pointless.