Author Topic: It wont start. help?  (Read 885 times)

ashlu

It wont start. help?
« on: July 01, 2012, 10:02:58 pm »
Ok. so i just found out about this game and decided to try it out. i tried to get the original feral heart not feral heart+. it didn't wont because i need to download some thing called Direct X or something like that so i went for feral heart + Success! for the most part.... i logged in and it said to download the latest t. I did and when i tried it again nothing happened! yes i did click on the patch setup icon thingy. Now i think that i downloaded the wrong patch? So if anyone can direct me to the CORRECT patch so i can try out this game it would be greatly appreciated.

CloudFish

Re: It wont start. help?
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 10:05:28 pm »
Download the regular Feral Heart setup, and download DirectX when prompted. If needed to do manually you can find it here.

Offline wolffox

• COOL MOM
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 188
  • icon by T0XIIIC, sig by Bawfle <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 10:08:04 pm »
As Cloud said; download when prompted. You must have DirectX to play FeralHeart and FeralHeart+.
Or you can try running the game on OpenGL, but it's not likely to work without DirectX. You'll need to click that first link on the page that CloudFish provided in order to manually download.

ashlu

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2012, 10:32:22 pm »
should i download + or torrent i deleted everything that had to do with feral heart or feral heart+ and completely restarted downloading everything

CloudFish

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2012, 10:37:26 pm »
Click here to download regular Feral Heart.

Be sure DirectX has been installed

ashlu

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 10:42:42 pm »
yes i downloaded it manually. But should i download or torrent feral heart +. the link just sent me to the home page

CloudFish

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2012, 10:44:56 pm »
Don't do anything with Feral Heart +. Download REGULAR Feral Heart, the top download. You can do download or torrent with that option.

Feral Heart + is buggy and shouldn't be messed with for new players.