Author Topic: The portals  (Read 1353 times)

Offline Kenta Uzumaki

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 11
  • Slytherin
    • View Profile
The portals
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:07:00 am »
..I don't know if people said this. and I am NOT looking over 100+ ideas just to see.

But, SHOW Portals on the map, and when u have ur mouse on it SHOW what da heck it is. Like  the Original IT had before this came Out, Idk why it was even changed. But really. Getting lost trying to see where an what portal takes u where makes u want to Rage quit the dang game.
Hi, I am Kenta Volkov. My name is Still Kenta Uzumaki on here....Oh well.

Offline Tigg

• Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
  • Your right hand on 3D-Meshes
    • t-i-g-g
    • channel/UCKuFJTwBJf94Tq07oVBNMrA
    • TiggDarkfury
    • View Profile
    • Isla Thanatos Gameserver
Re: The portals
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2012, 12:41:39 pm »
..I don't know if people said this. and I am NOT looking over 100+ ideas just to see.

But, SHOW Portals on the map, and when u have ur mouse on it SHOW what da heck it is. Like  the Original IT had before this came Out, Idk why it was even changed. But really. Getting lost trying to see where an what portal takes u where makes u want to Rage quit the dang game.

I agree.. Kov did not include this feature to avoid "stalkers". But to be honest after being used to the game u just know where these portals are and that doesnt save you from being stalked. On other hand getting the portals to know then you dont even need them to show up on the map. For newbies this would still be nice, or for custom maps.