Author Topic: Bundles of new engergy and joyness.  (Read 1482 times)

Offline OrbSnake

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
Bundles of new engergy and joyness.
« on: July 16, 2012, 01:24:20 am »
This game looks quiet exiting, I look forwards to meeting and playing with you all!

May not get much time around my busy life schedule to get online but I shall try to be on as often as I can.

As a late shift/early morning worker..and once college is back on that to.... I don't get much time to my self so I'm hoping the game will be a fantastic way to help me unwind when I get home from it all. Defiantly looking forwards to getting stuck into some good RP once I find my feet.

If you see me around as well, feel free to talk to me! I love chatting, I will talk about anything, to anyone. Just keep an eye out for me username if you want to talk! Its  _Aerith_  . My two main characters are Aerith, shes pink, so not to hard to spot and Iso. Hes a funny shade of bluey white, so that's not to hard to find either XD

xx

EDIT::Added a tiny bit more info about how to find me...Left it rather sparse before.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:03:43 am by Aerith »

Offline Tsume

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 52
  • Err, I'm supposed to Eat ... That !?!
    • View Profile
Re: Bundles of new engergy and joyness.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 01:29:41 am »
Greetings Aerith,  -(Gives Welcoming Nuzzle)-

A HUGE welcome to Feralhearts! Aerith, I'm Medic. its Great to meet you.

I hope your time with us will be an enjoyable one, and if you get stuck or need any help please feel free to ask, you will find that everyone here in the forum is extremely friendly and really helpful.  
Or you could check out the Help thread.

http://feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&board=37.0

I hope you have an Awesome time both exploring the Forum and the Game    

All The Best
Medic.

Offline OrbSnake

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 02:04:37 am »
Thank you for the kind words and the welcome Medic! I shall keep the link about the help thread in mind if I do ever need it. xx

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 03:34:18 am »
Welcome to FeralHeart, If you have any questions please feel free to ask :) Enjoy the game!