Author Topic: Pets? Hunting?  (Read 1582 times)

Offline SingleLady

• Experienced Traveler
  • Floof-O-Meter: 3
  • Drawing? Pff... I'm born to draw Reagan/Tillie
    • View Profile
Pets? Hunting?
« on: August 12, 2012, 05:42:28 pm »
There should be a GREAT Idea of Hunting U attack animals Just for fun! but no health bar or that cause thats just hard... and you should be able to get Pets in the Create Wolf/Lion thing! So you dont have to get some one to be ur pet!

FairyDolphin

Re: Pets? Hunting?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 05:34:34 pm »
I support both! Altho I wouldnt mind a healthbar

Offline littlepinksprite

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 5
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 06:23:57 pm »
Hunting is an addition to the game that is in progress, and you can add "pets" as items as an addon download. You can find it here: http://www.feral-heart.com/index.php?option=com_jfusion&Itemid=2&jfile=index.php&topic=21419.0
« Last Edit: August 13, 2012, 06:28:16 pm by Abigail »

Offline LordSuragaha

• The Karen Slayer
  • Immortal Legend
  • Floof-O-Meter: 1052
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2012, 12:05:56 am »
Impressive Title had pets Tillie but FeralHeart does not because Kovu decided that he wanted this game to be more realistic... its bad enough that the wings were already added. I do think the pet idea is fun but even if it was ever added in again I wouldn't want it to be anything like how it was in IT. Maybe its best it isn't in this game. If you want to have pets you can always go play Impressive Title on one of the new servers they are hosted it on since Kovu no longer runs it. As for the hunting its already a work in progress for the game. We all just have to hang in there and wait for it.