Author Topic: Purely Cosmetic...  (Read 901 times)

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
Purely Cosmetic...
« on: July 23, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »
Hey guys!

So the other day I was making a map when I realized that I wanted to change the mask. Iclosed out of Feral Heart, then I  changed the terrain mask, then I launched FeralHeart.

The problem that arose was this: instead of the background being the camera moving around the default watermill map, it was slowly panning around one of my maps that I had made.

I bet if I took some time to carefully look into it, I could fix it, but I was wondering if any of you guys had any idea how to fix this? There's no rush or anything--it's purely cosmetic and doesn't mess with the game itself.

CloudFish

Re: Purely Cosmetic...
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 05:26:55 pm »
this generally only happens if you've messed with the watermill terrain/mask file in any way. can be fixed with an install, though i doubt you'd want to do that.

Offline Aberguine

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 9
  • <'}}}><{
    • View Profile
Re: Purely Cosmetic...
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2012, 05:53:51 pm »
I usually use the watermill height map and terrain mask as templates, I leave them in their own layer and do whatever on top. I make sure to leave the original files as they are.

I have FH in two other folders (they died on meh DX), if I lost the original watermill, I can pull it from there.