Author Topic: In-Game suggestion. + Some bugs?  (Read 1397 times)

Twiliac

In-Game suggestion. + Some bugs?
« on: January 14, 2011, 03:28:49 am »
Well, finally joined today, and managed to download the game. Started playing around with 'Edit character' and noticed a few things..

Well, first off, some of the emotions don't work.
- Cool.
- Coolsmile.
- Coolgrin.

Second. Noticed, there were no real ear marking choices, aside from the head markings and what it gives you, and to add to this, notice you can color just about everything on the character, but for out side, or in side the ears.

Perhaps, offer ear markings? To add more to the uniqueness of making your character? Let alone, being able to have the ears colored out side and in side, like in the old I.T.

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I didn't see any board for game suggestions.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 03:31:37 am by Twilia »

Twiliac

Re: In-Game suggestion. + Some bugs?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2011, 10:22:55 pm »
O.o. Surprised no one said anything.

Offline Tristan26104

• Forum Newcomer
  • Floof-O-Meter: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2012, 02:52:39 am »
I need help here I got a new Computer and I installed Feral heart and after I get the patch too and Installed that. I load the game and I get this all shaking screen Like I see there is all blurriness and a shaking screen I exit out of feral heart and then my computer seems to do the same thing I had to turn off computer to get it back to normal....Is this a bug????

CloudFish

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2012, 03:24:52 am »
Wrong topic, outdated thread. Do not post on these, make your own next time. Fat chances are you wont' even come back to look at this.

Easiest possible fix for this to reinstall the game. All you need is the latest Feral Heart game setup. The first download.