7 (58.3%)
Dog rps
2 (16.7%)
Warrior cat RPs
1 (8.3%)
other...?
1 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: I have 3 big questions on maps, presets, and items!!!  (Read 2282 times)

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 6
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
I have 3 big questions on maps, presets, and items!!!
« on: July 26, 2012, 07:46:05 am »
Hi guys! So here are my three big questions:  ;D
Q1. I recently made a map using these swamp trees I had downloaded. I put them in the map and it worked when I tested it, but when I went to Cape and tried the portal All the trees where gone! My ferns also disapeared. Does anyone know why? O.O My friend had a warrior cat rp with the same tree pack and the trees weren't missing. We got the trees in the same place so why did her's work and not mine? :(
Q2.How do you download presets??? Because I keep looking on youtube and it says downlod>put in>feralheart/media/presets>then restart feralheart. I do that but when I open feralheart and go into the character creator and do 'use preset' there is nothing there but this one I accedentally made in the preset maker without knowing. Any ideas how I can get it to work?
Q3.How do I get items into feralheart like collars, horns, etc...? I tried downloading a pack and I put everything in the items folder in the feralheart>media>items. But when I'm in the character creator, and i go to where you add wings, only the christmas hat is there. What did I miss? O.O Oh, by the way, I know I already asked alot of questions, but I just have 1 more. How to download claws? :o Do you put them in meshes? Items? Not sure....

How do I get a profile picture? I attatched a screenshot of what I want my picture to be :3

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
Re: I have 3 big questions on maps, presets, and items!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 07:58:26 am »
Q1 Answer: When u make a map a portal is auto added to Cap even before exporting, although it is a portal to ur map it still is incomplete without exporting it first. So when u enter it meshs and some things can appear missing, but when u export u will have now 2 portals to ur map, 1 incomplete looking and one properly exported~

Q2 Answer : The presets u are download are only to SEE that persons preset they arent meant to be used, to use a preset u need all the texture and material files of it, and that is ofcourse if they made it avalaible for download.

Q3 Answer: Make sure u replace ur item.cfg with the one u currently have, items need to be coded onto chars, so look for a item.cfg and replace it with urs in FeralHeart Folder

The claws have a instruction manually so i suggest following that, but Tigg explains that they go into ur model folder~

You can put a profile picture on your Profile Account settings>Forum Accoutn settings. To access your profile look simply above where it Says Home Help Search Profile Etc... Click profile and look on left side for more options to edit
« Last Edit: July 26, 2012, 08:00:18 am by Ouuka »

Offline Kittycatty

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Partially Gone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 08:29:11 am »
Yay! I got a profile picture! Thanks for your help! :D I'm gonna try claws now ;)

No longer active on the forums, though I do check back once in a while.

Offline Sahale

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • ~Sahale~
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 11:04:10 am »
To set a profile photo, go to 'Profile.' On the tab under the search bar and to the left. From there you can edit your profile, and make  pic.

waziyatasahale.deviantart.com/

See my exclusive website! : Coming Soon~

Offline Shadow13131

• Dedicated Supporter
  • Floof-O-Meter: 26
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 11:42:37 am »
And also Q2 If Quuka got that wrong then go into Feralheart and click tools, then go into Preset maker, and it should be one of the presets, then export it :P if that a wrong then Quuka is right.

Offline Sahale

• Familiar Grounds Dweller
  • ~Sahale~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 03:07:32 pm »
Good luck with the claws!

waziyatasahale.deviantart.com/

See my exclusive website! : Coming Soon~

Offline SilverTW

• Finest Floof
  • Floof-O-Meter: 54
  • Inactive account
    • View Profile
    • DeviantART
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 06:40:37 pm »
Good luck with the claws!

Yes, I want to also wish good luck

This account is no longer in use, and any messages sent to here will not be read. If you need to reach me, head to https://softdiamond.net

Specialized in FeralHeart Maps,Presets,Objects,Mods,Markings,Textures and MORE.
Video Maker and more!

Offline Ouuka

• Ramine's Nuudel
  • Community Champion
  • Floof-O-Meter: 76
  • Burp
    • Blue-Rakuen
    • SliferBeau
    • View Profile
    • Blue-Rakuen DA
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 07:05:16 pm »
And also Q2 If Quuka got that wrong then go into Feralheart and click tools, then go into Preset maker, and it should be one of the presets, then export it :P if that a wrong then Quuka is right.

Yea im pretty sure she downloaded just a fhp file.

P.S Its O not a Q for my name XD Ouuka~